Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
VOYAGE.jpg

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I had a car that finally died with a little over 220,000 miles on the clock. I have a small regret that I didn't squeeze another 5,000 out of it and then I could have driven to the moon in it. Sort of.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
On the radio today I heard that moon on its dark side has the biggest impact creater in our solar system and the reason the moon is so pot marked compaired to the earth is they said the moon is a solid lump with no seas rivers volcanos ice sheets to wear down these strikes over billions of years which is exactly what did happen on earth. Oh and the other thing I learned was the moon is not made of chesse

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
apollo.jpg

Watched this at the cinema and was blown away, particularly as the old footage has been scrubbed up/remastered. Looks fantastic.

And I find the beeps and voices soundtrack very relaxing for background, like having a David Attenborough nature programme on......chilled.....

Will definitely be buying on it's bluray release in November.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
View attachment 113049

Watched this at the cinema and was blown away, particularly as the old footage has been scrubbed up/remastered. Looks fantastic.

And I find the beeps and voices soundtrack very relaxing for background, like having a David Attenborough nature programme on......chilled.....

Will definitely be buying on it's bluray release in November.

..yep, was it at the Depot in Lewes ...... Made me tingle

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Of you are partial to a partial lunar eclipse .... Look to the skies

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
beautiful skies over the sea in Hove .....

....this was earlier, I chose not to report on my actions .................it was a lovely thing ...................I love the moon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here