Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Net::err_cert_common_name_inva lid

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I am having a problem logging in to check my loyalty points

I am getting

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.seagullstickets.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVA LID

This did not happen when I bought Valencia tickets...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I am having a problem logging in to check my loyalty points

I am getting

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.seagullstickets.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVA LID

This did not happen when I bought Valencia tickets...

Use the domain tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com not seagullstickets.com. Basically the server certificate is set for the new domain but you've gone in using the old domain. Your browser knows something isn't right (in that the name on the certificate doesn't match the domain name you used to get in) so is telling you about it.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Use the domain tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com not seagullstickets.com. Basically the server certificate is set for the new domain but you've gone in using the old domain. Your browser knows something isn't right (in that the name on the certificate doesn't match the domain name you used to get in) so is telling you about it.

Thank you.... that solved it. It looks like the home page is pointing to wrong place as i came through that.

And the rest of the good news is I have enough points to get a Watford Ticket....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here