Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber on why Saturday's "free" Liefering stream wasn't free for US residents

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
The head of Customer Services at the Albion must be the cushiest job going when people are bothering the Vice Chairman with every last gripe. Astonishing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. Really is very irrelevant in the big schemes of things that a couple of ex pats in the US can’t see a training game. They really need to get a life!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The head of Customer Services at the Albion must be the cushiest job going when people are bothering the Vice Chairman with every last gripe. Astonishing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. Really is very irrelevant in the big schemes of things that a couple of ex pats in the US can’t see a training game. They really need to get a life!

This hasn't affected me and I don't care a jot about others. As it isn't an issue I think is important, I'll state that fact and emphasize my superiority. :ffsparr:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
seems a funny way to carry on a business, how are your market supposed to buy the pay for service if you dont know in advance its available?

Once a team, or teams, have sold the rights to the game, it’s up to the purchaser of the product to market it.

They won't be worried about that one game. They'll have bought a package of future (low key) fixtures from us and other clubs which they CAN market. Still, the idea of a USA pre-season next year may not be so far fetched as whoever has speculated to own the rights will have an interest in supporting it's arrangement/promotion.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Big decisions for Leicester fans on the 27th at 3pm. Three choices
1/ Watch Rotherham v Leicester live
2/ Watch Stoke v Leicester live
3/ Watch something else (Brummie v BHA maybe).

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
They have essentially misrepresented to me the service they are offering (or not offering). They published on social media that I could watch a stream for free. When I went to their website, they then directed me elsewhere, with no mention of any fee being payable. It was only then that I was left to discover that I had to pay $30 for the "free" product.

Well, Albion, I congratulate you on getting it right SECOND time around:-

[TWEET]1152274715320434695[/TWEET]

Flo.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here