Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    When all's said and done, it's not much more than an enhanced training session on foreign soil. Wouldn't be a lot lost IMHO to just revert to pre-total-coverage days and just play the damned thing behind essentially closed doors. Plenty of scope for taking UMBRAGE when the season starts on earnest
    Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Shuggie View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      - Barber’s a weasel - easy to tell he has worked over here in the land of never wrong

- VPN is only solution, especially if you can get some tech guys to set you one up back home so you don’t get so easily picked up as using a VPN service (BBC annoyingly tech-savvy in this regard)

- AZ’s ferocious attention to detail, encyclopaedic knowledge of everything BHA and selfless service to the NSC community warrant a free set up behind the scenes by the local SturmbahngruppenBozza
      Good post. I'm over here in USA, and use a VPN - a free one. No problem picking up BBC. I do subscribe to NBC Sports and their Gold site, as it's then possible to watch all the Premier League games live, and really excellent highlights, but I'll certainly not subscribe, just to watch pre-season friendlies - TV people over here have lost their minds!!!

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      When all's said and done, it's not much more than an enhanced training session on foreign soil. Wouldn't be a lot lost IMHO to just revert to pre-total-coverage days and just play the damned thing behind essentially closed doors. Plenty of scope for taking UMBRAGE when the season starts on earnest
      Don't bring me into it
      Jacob Schilt(pic:SebDaly) Nottseagull's Avatar
      The Tory stronghold of Mansfield (majority increased by 15,000)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by albionalex View Post
      Would be intrigued to know how many people watched the game on 'Flo Sports'.
      I'll bet they were pretty red-faced when they found out the match they bought was such a non-event that it attracted even fewer locals than the travelling support (even though admission was only €10)!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I am in Los Angeles and used a VPN to watch the game. When the US/Canada link took me to Flosports I knew I had to quickly use a VPN and get around it.

1 Not allowed!
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	272.0 KB 
ID:	113066

Would appear Big Clubs can manage it.
      Exiled amongst the red and white, at the wrong end of the A/M27. (P)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.........Time to die.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by skipper734 View Post

Would appear Big Clubs can manage it.
      Last season Leicester screened the U-23s league match from our own training ground, 'cos apparently our £140million+ turnover is still insufficient to enable us to figure that out.

If Dunk DOES go to Leicester, can we please have their Head of Media in exchange? Please?
      Brighton and Hove Albion Squad Contract Durations - Updated per February 2019 Premier League Squad List

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Which is why you are my favourite poster on NSC. Accurate and up to date Albion facts, unadorned, and succinctly put. Use that as your next strapline
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      I love AZ's posts. So many ITK dicks on here, but he just posts FACT.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      Do you want the club to list every country a game will be / will not be available in ?

Really the club should have just said Free to UK blah blah and let everyone figure it out.

Lets not turn into the US where we need precise Do's / Don'ts for everything.

Do not take this medication before driving, playing golf, milking the cow or operating heavy machinery
      Eating this may cause food poisoning
      Don't eat yellow snow

Etc
      They made a very special point to provide a friendly link for US and Canada residents to watch us so yes, I'd expect them to say it isn't free in those countries. Like I said, it's a scummy slimy thing to do.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      First world problems eh?

0 Not allowed!
      The head of Customer Services at the Albion must be the cushiest job going when people are bothering the Vice Chairman with every last gripe. Astonishing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk