Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's Sam Curran. He's changed sports.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did you really not recognise our all-time record signing ??

I do tend to zone out of the Albion during the summer and I must admit I have not got his poster on my wall yet - so no I did not :ffsparr:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I do tend to zone out of the Albion during the summer and I must admit I have not got his poster on my wall yet - so no I did not :ffsparr:

:lolol:

I don't exactly have my ear to the ground Albion-wise in the summer either. All the transfer speculation largely passes me by until something actually HAPPENS.

But I did notice we'd blown about £18m on someone. That did pop up on my radar.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Any idea what CH has done to himself over the summer? He looks REALLY different.

He's BLONDE now and, for some reason, is wearing Gus Poyet's leftover club kit?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I know.

Trossard was reported as being £18m. Unless I'm mistaken, that by my reckoning makes him our record signing

From the Argus, the day before Trossard signed:

Leandro Trossard will be confirmed as an Albion player tomorrow - for less than a club record fee. The Argus understands the deal bringing the Genk skipper and winger to the Amex is considerably lower than the £18 million widely touted. Even with add-ons, it will not reach that figure, so Iran winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh remains Albion's record signing following his £17 million move from AZ Alkmaar last summer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
From the Argus, the day before Trossard signed:
"
Leandro Trossard will be confirmed as an Albion player tomorrow - for less than a club record fee. The Argus understands the deal bringing the Genk skipper and winger to the Amex is considerably lower than the £18 million widely touted. Even with add-ons, it will not reach that figure.

Oh gawd, we're trying to do it on the cheap again .......................................... :facepalm:

:wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The biggest and best take away from that photo is the fact that Davy's hair is on the mend.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
he reminds me of the cockney comedian with big teeth. Had to google him Rob Beckett, I can post a link cos im an old grumpy git.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
He reminds me of the cockney comedian with big teeth. Had to google him Rob Beckett, I can post a link cos im an old grumpy git. Some people refer to him as a Trossard. No idea how I posted this twice...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The biggest and best take away from that photo is the fact that Davy's hair is on the mend.

That made me chuckle.

The travesty that happened last season coincided with a massive drop in performance.
Hardly surprising, it was fairly traumatic for me, god knows how he must have been feeling.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here