NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I do enjoy a Bond movie. Excited for this :thumbsup:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
She, may of course these days .... not wish to be identified as female !!

I demand a disabled Bond, in the interests of equality. If he/she is blind, and/or deaf - then all the better, as it will prove disability should not be a barrier to solving international crimes, etc...

In fact, I'd like Bond to be a Woman, dressed as a Woman who identifies as a Man, but is gender fluid depending on which Baddie he/she is chasing.

Oh... I don't care - as long as it involves cool gadgets, the odd Aston Martin, and a silhouette of some tits (in a tree, chirping, obviously) ???

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I’m pro equality on all levels
But I view James Bond as a male character
Lots of ways to balance, one isn’t in my view making 007 female

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
‘No Time To Die’ How many people were paid how much to come up with that title? Did they contract it out to Peter James? Absolute shocker, completely lacking in originality and very old school. What the Bond franchise needs is something like a Jason Bourne franchise to come along and drag it into the 21st Century.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
‘No Time To Die’ How many people were paid how much to come up with that title? Did they contract it out to Peter James? Absolute shocker, completely lacking in originality and very old school. What the Bond franchise needs is something like a Jason Bourne franchise to come along and drag it into the 21st Century.

Wasn't the last one called - literally - Jason Bourne?! :ffsparr:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
She, may of course these days .... not wish to be identified as female !!

Quite but I want her to get snappy at M for no apparent reason and to get tearful when Q says , “Now pay attention Bond”

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
James Bond is still male in the new movie, FFS!

A year ago I repeated something I did 30 years ago - I read all the Fkeming bond books back to back. Yes, they are as I remember them, travelogues with a hinto of sadomasichism, women with splendid tits, and arses like a boy's, and plenty of car, clothes and drinks fetishism. It has the authentic whiff of the end of entitlement for men of a certain class in the 1950s, men of adventure and men of duty. I enjoyed the second reading.

I appreciate the film franchise is a different beast, but in an ideal world I would expect Bond to be a man with a French monther and a Scottish father, and Leiter to be a tall Texan with a mop of straw coloured hair (and limbs missing). Anything else, however, is up for grabs. In fact . . . .given that all the stories have now been filmed, Bond might as well regenerate as Lisbeth Salander. It no longer really matters.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
A year ago I repeated something I did 30 years ago - I read all the Fkeming bond books back to back. Yes, they are as I remember them, travelogues with a hinto of sadomasichism, women with splendid tits, and arses like a boy's, and plenty of car, clothes and drinks fetishism. It has the authentic whiff of the end of entitlement for men of a certain class in the 1950s, men of adventure and men of duty. I enjoyed the second reading.

I appreciate the film franchise is a different beast, but in an ideal world I would expect Bond to be a man with a French monther and a Scottish father, and Leiter to be a tall Texan with a mop of straw coloured hair (and limbs missing). Anything else, however, is up for grabs. In fact . . . .given that all the stories have now been filmed, Bond might as well regenerate as Lisbeth Salander. It no longer really matters.

Have you read any of the new Bonds ?

William Boys - Solo
Anthony Horowitz - Trigger Mortis

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I demand a disabled Bond, in the interests of equality. If he/she is blind, and/or deaf - then all the better, as it will prove disability should not be a barrier to solving international crimes, etc...

In fact, I'd like Bond to be a Woman, dressed as a Woman who identifies as a Man, but is gender fluid depending on which Baddie he/she is chasing.

Oh... I don't care - as long as it involves cool gadgets, the odd Aston Martin, and a silhouette of some tits (in a tree, chirping, obviously) ???

Like this?

kk.png

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Odds on Southend sack him before the months out .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here