Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] South lodge Spa & Gym - anyone been ?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Went to see the new facilities last week. Absolutely stunning swimming pools, spa & gym. Enquired about joint membership was quoted just under £400pm plus £750 joining fee. Seems expensive but super nice. Anyone else been or joined?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I didn't see any helicopters ! A group of 30 something ladies and a few guys doing lengths in the main pool. Everything looks very swish and pristine , no horrible smells of wee or even sweat. The lounging areas remind me of a classy west end london hotel spa, Very refined but obviously with a price tag to match. Food looked very nice too. Same price roughly as the top price 1901 membership

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Once in you'll have the run of the place, at the moment .... very nice though

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I used to work there. The hotel that is, not the gym and spa. At the time the gym was like a little garage with a few machines in it. This thread does read suspiciously like an advert being disguised as a conversation starter.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I didn't see any helicopters ! A group of 30 something ladies and a few guys doing lengths in the main pool. Everything looks very swish and pristine , no horrible smells of wee or even sweat. The lounging areas remind me of a classy west end london hotel spa, Very refined but obviously with a price tag to match. Food looked very nice too. Same price roughly as the top price 1901 membership

Crikey ... didn't know it was that sort of place!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Just to clarify to ATFC Seagull , I have no connection with south lodge, I don't know any of the staff etc. I simply went there for a nose..

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Went there in May for my wife's birthday. The spa is fantastic and if you lived on the doorstep and were going to use it daily it probably would be worth it.

We couldn't work out why 4 women were swimming in an outdoor pond though until my wife googled it and it transpired it was a natural springwater pool thingy.Obviously!

For an alternative, the Spa at Ockenden Manor is very good too, but as the South Lodge one only opened a few months ago, it still has that sparkly new feeling to it and it probably prices a few Hen parties out of the market at the moment. Which is nice.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I used to work there. The hotel that is, not the gym and spa. At the time the gym was like a little garage with a few machines in it. This thread does read suspiciously like an advert being disguised as a conversation starter.
How long ago? I used to do the electrical maintenance I’m talking 20 odd years ago now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here