Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Outrage

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Played golf in the BIrchwood Plate at Highwoods golf club Bexill today. Fabulous course in terrific nic!

Anyway playing down the 6th, I hit the ball rather finely towards the dog led green and as I approached my ball, I was met with a flag hanging from a flagpole in someone’s garden backing on to the course..

A Crystal Palace flag,saying. Crystal Palace, pride of South London...the Selhurst Park Stadium.

Number 1...pride of south London???????
Number 2...selhurst park stadium? That is pushing it a bit.

I was offended

Before anyone says it, it is a cool story bro!,

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
enraged.jpg

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I would recommend getting 100 or so 'tottie balls' (driving range duds). Stand on the course facing his house and then reel them off with a driver or 3 wood; quick fire aiming at his/her windows.....

Will get the desired outcome I bet!

TNBA

TTF

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Played golf in the BIrchwood Plate at Highwoods golf club Bexill today. Fabulous course in terrific nic!

Anyway playing down the 6th, I hit the ball rather finely towards the dog led green and as I approached my ball, I was met with a flag hanging from a flagpole in someone’s garden backing on to the course..

A Crystal Palace flag,saying. Crystal Palace, pride of South London...the Selhurst Park Stadium.

I was offended

Trust you treated it as a removable hazard, and put it safely out of harm's way. Clearly an unpleasant distraction for anyone trying to sort out their second shot. Especially on a dog-leg. #clubrules

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I was offended

Suprisingly enough, there have always been a few CP fans in the Sidley area, when I was a yoof.
Mainly congregating around the Turkey Road area.
It's a way of life, finding evidence thereabouts.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I was offended

ba7e592bda2bb9fd81deaec4277c2f5f.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ooooh. Never played that...best one I had was Campaign. Which was a napoleonic war game thing that took weeks to play and I never finished one game!

And there was me thinking this was thread about one of the best board games ever.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I was offended

So what outraged you? - seeing a Crystal Palarse flag, or the realisation that you were actually playing golf? :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here