So how many do you have on ignore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I saw my name come up a lot on this thread so opened this post. OK, you are the one I apologised to recently because you had started a thread about your mental health problems, but I had blocked you and mocked for other cockwomblery on other threads. I felt a bit guilty and apologised. Look it up.

For your graceless unpleasantness, you are (back in a minute) on ignore. Get over it.

And please don't come crying on NSC about your mental health again. You silly plum.

Is this what NSC is? Sad and ignorant crap. Shouldn't be allowed. Where are the mods.

I hope you never have mental health issues yourself.
Maybe someone close to your heart who got mocked for speaking out through what ever platform they felt comfortable to share on.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is this what NSC is? Sad and ignorant crap. Shouldn't be allowed. Where are the mods.

I hope you never have mental health issues yourself.
Maybe someone close to your heart who got mocked for speaking out through what ever platform they felt comfortable to share on.

Guy’s a prick.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I saw my name come up a lot on this thread so opened this post. OK, you are the one I apologised to recently because you had started a thread about your mental health problems, but I had blocked you and mocked for other cockwomblery on other threads. I felt a bit guilty and apologised. Look it up.

For your graceless unpleasantness, you are (back in a minute) on ignore. Get over it.

And please don't come crying on NSC about your mental health again. You silly plum.

You are way out of line here. We should be encouraging each other to talk about shit on here.

Suicide is the most common cause of death for men aged 20-49 years in England and Wales.

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/statistics/mental-health-statistics-suicide

We have an opportunity to make a positive dent in statistics like these.

You are better than this HWT.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
At the moment I have 0. I do occasionally stick someone on there but not often.

I may start adding people based on the amount that people bang on about their ignore list.

It is tiresome at best and highly antagonistic at worst.

I am not sure one can claim to be ignoring someone whilst taking every opportunity to spruik the fact.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just 1,

A poster who seemed to turn any thread into an anti CH tirade, even after the sacking and recruitment of Potter.

will unblock when the new season starts, hopefully he will have got over it all by then

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Loonie and Bushy althuogh i don’t remember putting them on ignore but i cant see there posts any more so must have done it after having two many pints of mild and blackcurant and dont know how to unignor them

Regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What an insensitive cwunt. That's right people, lets not talk about mental health.

Lets all work together to increase the suicide rate in young males. This prick should be banned.

Seen it for a lot less.

You have no idea what you are on about or why I made the comment I did. This thread was stated by one snide I have on ignore and, just as anticipated, another weirdo I have on ignore start chipping in and I see, from replies, he's making comments about me. This, after I apologised to him elsewhere. In fact if you read his thread you'll see that some people suspected him of trolling about mental health anyway.

There is a reason I have pople on ignore. I don't want to read their shit. When somone (mouldy brains) starts a thread that encourages people I like to reply to people I have on ignore, and replies refer to me, I may be inclined to reply. My reply may not be very kind. If you don't like it and can't be botherd to find out the context, feel free to put me on ignore. If you think my comment reflects my attitude to mental illness, rather than my disdain for the clown to whom I was replying, you ar much dafter than I took you for.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You have no idea what you are on about or why I made the comment I did. This thread was stated by one snide I have on ignore and, just as anticipated, another weirdo I have on ignore start chipping in and I see, from replies, he's making comments about me. This, after I apologised to him elsewhere. In fact if you read his thread you'll see that some people suspected him of trolling about mental health anyway.

There is a reason I have pople on ignore. I don't want to read their shit. When somone (mouldy brains) starts a thread that encourages people I like to reply to people I have on ignore, and replies refer to me, I may be inclined to reply. My reply may not be very kind. If you don't like it and can't be botherd to find out the context, feel free to put me on ignore. If you think my comment reflects my attitude to mental illness, rather than my disdain for the clown to whom I was replying, you ar much dafter than I took you for.

The spade doesn't dig you far enough down does it.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Mouldy and I disagree on many things but one thing he is not, is Snide, as you refer to him here (perhaps something else for you to apologise for?)
I think where you struggle, is with people with a sense of humour, and I don't mean the drivel from the 100 post a day merchants.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here