So how many do you have on ignore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I do put people on ignore when they wind me up about politics (though they are not directed at me, it can have that result). I'd rather ignore for a while than let an internet post annoy me.

Then when I'm looking at a different topic and there are some ignored posts in there I'll show the content and if the posts seem fair enough I'll unignore.

(Though recently I've discovered that you can't ignore mods, so I'll steer clear of those threads instead.)

3 - though one I still look at his posts, so need to take off ignore.

The other two for mocking the death of someone, type of people I don’t need in my life TBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The day I think NSC is part of my life is the day I give up

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I’m not so an immature **** so none. Says more about the person who put others on ignore and announces it than the “ignored “ poster.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've put everyone on ignore so I can benefit from conversing with myself. Sometimes even I wind myself up and put myself on ignore, but most of the time I can have a fairly civil chat with myself and even learn some new and interesting stuff.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I started out with you all on ignore, and gradually, very gradually I randomly revealed posts akin to opening a drawer in an antique dresser purchased from the fey old man who ran the local flea market, you know, the one that burned down thirty years ago yet I was there just yesterday. On the occasion I got it home, I sat looking at it (cue Kubrick style camera pan from me to this oppressive looking piece of Gothic furniture), akin to the haunted room in the Shining I could't resit sliding open the drawers one by one... some revealed something akin to a Homeric poem of yore, how could one ignore such metaphoric cliché? Nay, not I..

One or two drawers, revealed time soured lavender liners, who's once powerful scent was now nothing more than a well meaning yet strange memory, of a time long ago and worlds apart...

The penultimate drawer revealed a sad and lost odd sock, long since bereft of it's useful elasticity of youth.

The final drawer revealed a gateway to another realm... I placed my hand at the event horizon and was at once transported to a world at once both splendid and diabolic. The drawer slammed shut... and the old man from the flea market smiled his toothy grin once again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some knob going through the menopause.

I saw my name come up a lot on this thread so opened this post. OK, you are the one I apologised to recently because you had started a thread about your mental health problems, but I had blocked you and mocked for other cockwomblery on other threads. I felt a bit guilty and apologised. Look it up.

For your graceless unpleasantness, you are (back in a minute) on ignore. Get over it.

And please don't come crying on NSC about your mental health again. You silly plum.

I started out with you all on ignore, and gradually, very gradually I randomly revealed posts akin to opening a drawer in an antique dresser purchased from the fey old man who ran the local flea market, you know, the one that burned down thirty years ago yet I was there just yesterday. On the occasion I got it home, I sat looking at it (cue Kubrick style camera pan from me to this oppressive looking piece of Gothic furniture), akin to the haunted room in the Shining I could't resit sliding open the drawers one by one... some revealed something akin to a Homeric poem of yore, how could one ignore such metaphoric cliché? Nay, not I..

One or two drawers, revealed time soured lavender liners, who's once powerful scent was now nothing more than a well meaning yet strange memory, of a time long ago and worlds apart...

The penultimate drawer revealed a sad and lost odd sock, long since bereft of it's useful elasticity of youth.

The final drawer revealed a gateway to another realm... I placed my hand at the event horizon and was at once transported to a world at once both splendid and diabolic. The drawer slammed shut... and the old man from the flea market smiled his toothy grin once again.

Beautiful.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
None.

Never have, never will.

Regardless of views, I can always learn something.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I haven't anyone on ignore.

I've no idea if i've made anyones ignore list, though one poster does keep referring to me in his signature. I think he has a crush on me.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I do put people on ignore when they wind me up about politics (though they are not directed at me, it can have that result). I'd rather ignore for a while than let an internet post annoy me.

Then when I'm looking at a different topic and there are some ignored posts in there I'll show the content and if the posts seem fair enough I'll unignore.

(Though recently I've discovered that you can't ignore mods, so I'll steer clear of those threads instead.)

I too find it annoying you can’t ignore some of the moderators on here!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I saw my name come up a lot on this thread so opened this post. OK, you are the one I apologised to recently because you had started a thread about your mental health problems, but I had blocked you and mocked for other cockwomblery on other threads. I felt a bit guilty and apologised. Look it up.

For your graceless unpleasantness, you are (back in a minute) on ignore. Get over it.

And please don't come crying on NSC about your mental health again. You silly plum.

What an absolute vagina you are [emoji122]

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Not because I don't like them, I've never met them. It's usually just post frequency (verbal diarrhea) and irrelevance that gets to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here