Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Our Graham Loses The PLOT- 2019/20 EDITION

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It seems that only yesterday we were feeling the relief of finally ending the chapter of touchline madness that threatened to bring a reputation of aggressive and unacceptable shenanigans to our serene fortress AMEX.

We all know the employment of Graham Potter was less tactical and more to restore what had become a BESMIRCHED reputation.

Yet, in what was simply a kick around against a team of hands up availables in a sleepy Austrian enclave the ugly head of lunacy rears itself again.

Deranged eyes and a stare of pending destruction cement upon our Graham's face as the referee, merely drafted in from a local pub match, calls for a foul in the other direction. Even the assistants are poised for a tasty kicking off.

I swear Tony has lost the plot himself. I give Mr Potter till October with this affair brewing again.

67064847_10157435509278139_973738466904899584_o.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It seems that only yesterday we were feeling the relief of finally ending the chapter of touchline madness that threatened to bring a reputation of aggressive and unacceptable shenanigans to our serene fortress AMEX.

We all know the employment of Graham Potter was less tactical and more to restore what had become a BESMIRCHED reputation.

Yet, in what was simply a kick around against a team of hands up availables in a sleepy Austrian enclave the ugly head of lunacy rears itself again.

Deranged eyes and a stare of pending destruction cement upon our Graham's face as the referee, merely drafted in from a local pub match, calls for a foul in the other direction. Even the assistants are poised for a tasty kicking off.

I swear Tony has lost the plot himself. I give Mr Potter till October with this affair brewing again.

View attachment 112883

That is a ‘death stare’. I’m......scared.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I swear he's related to Billy Bonds. His younger, nastier and more frightening cousin, shirley? ???

billybonds1304a.jpg

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The local police appear to have been aware things may have kicked off.
You can see here they've started to erect a riot wall behind him to protect the supporters. I wonder if this will be a regular feature, but I pray not.

attachment.php

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What concerns me more is why we appear to have employed that You Tube joker Arron Crascall as assistant manager. The players will be far too busy joining in singing random songs in training to prepare properly for matches.

7A5283774E1072522726377467904_1.3.2.mp4-1-.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Rumour is that he tears his hair out in rage at a bad performance.

Well, that's one way to get that hairstyle I guess.....................

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm already concerned, I may consider a petition to parliament over this.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
67064847_10157435509278139_973738466904899584_o.jpg

Counting the nine fingers he has on one hand in that image I hope he hasn't picked up any bad habits from the east :eek:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That stare was just for the coin toss.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
That's it. Three points deducted from the new season already. Christ, he's bad as the last one.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
There is absolutely no call for a Paddington Bear hard stare.

Massive over reaction.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who is beardy on the left, with the comb-over?

el punal

View attachment 112883

Why are they all sitting on Black & Decker workmates?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I thought that with the passing on of CH we were over all this nonsense. I was mistaken ! GP is obviously cast from the same mould. The man is deranged . Be prepared for many points deductions this season!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
****ing disgraceful

I am offended

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (3).png

WELL, I'm sorry to put a dampener on things. BUT...

Football is not just a results business. A team manager must show some RESTRAINT. It's fine having a change and freshening things up but what we see is a continuation of an old problem.

They'll be putting a cage around the technical area soon. Bloom, hang your head in shame. We are BESMIRCHED...

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here