Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FC United Of Manchester Still The Noisiest Bastids In Christendom, Bless

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Noisest away fans bar none at Withdean, there's only about ten of them singing v Lewes at the Dripping Pan today and they still make more noise than the entire Amex ESL. Top fans! Mind you they HAVE just discovered the delights of Gun's Extra IPA, suddenly the new top tipple at the club bar :lolol:

Lewes 2-0 up after 40 minutes btw. Slightly flattering tho defence looks strong.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Have ZERO time for that club when Bury and Oldham are struggling. (And Stockport)

???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190713-174940.jpg
    Screenshot_20190713-174940.jpg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 748

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Noisest away fans bar none at Withdean, there's only about ten of them singing v Lewes at the Dripping Pan today and they still make more noise than the entire Amex ESL. Top fans! Mind you they HAVE just discovered the delights of Gun's Extra IPA, suddenly the new top tipple at the club bar :lolol:

Lewes 2-0 up after 40 minutes btw. Slightly flattering tho defence looks strong.

Nice to meet you Tom.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have ZERO time for that club when Bury and Oldham are struggling. (And Stockport)

This. Vanity project for school of whatever year it was.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Still think they were the best away fans I ever saw in the many years supporting bright8n

No one is bothered by your opinion.
This team has some of the best fans in the country

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Still think they were the best away fans I ever saw in the many years supporting bright8n

These fans are brilliant, unbelievable turn out for a non league friendly at Lewes today.
The whole squad came up to the Landsdown Arms in Lewes after the match to drink with their fans.
These fans hate what the MUFC owners did to their club.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
These fans are brilliant, unbelievable turn out for a non league friendly at Lewes today.
The whole squad came up to the Landsdown Arms in Lewes after the match to drink with their fans.

Yep and when a royal family from the middle east take over the paupers that own Manchester United atm i fully expect FCUM part2 form a club.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Nice to see the squad are taking their pre-season fitness levels seriously.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m a bit slow here. Are Salford FC and FCUM connected?

Not you that's slow but me. No, they are not the same and my comment refers to the wrong club :ffsparr:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Could not care any less about Vanity FC. Twatt of a club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here