Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1148
  1. #501
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dick Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Quaxxann
    Posts
    10,631


    0 Not allowed!
    ♪♫ Can we play you every week? ♪♫
    ● A 21-year-old man from Shoreham was arrested at the Amex stadium on suspicion of throwing a pie at Wilfried Zaha ●

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #502
      Members Stat Brother's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West west west Sussex
      Posts
      57,419


      1 Not allowed!
      Dame Kiri Te Kanawa...

      ...errrrr

      ...your boys took one hell of a beating.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.
      "The Venerable Bede is full of shit".
    • #503
      Members sheebo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      20,854


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That Stokes deflection.... it was in the lap of the gods.
      Such a shame that luck played a huge part. Much like the tennis, both deserved to win.
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

      Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
    • #504
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      72,324


      0 Not allowed!
      How does the super over work as I didnt watch it as I didnt know that it existed and switched over to warch the end of the tennis. I assumed NZ had won by losing less wickets to get their score.
    • #505
      Members sjamesb3466's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Leicester
      Posts
      4,685


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by smudge View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Need to remember your name & pretty much ignore everything you say. Pitiful troll. Howzat?
      Fine by me. Thought we had bottled it and we were mentally lucky but we were excellent in the super overs.

      Feel free to ignore
    • #506
      Members GT49er's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Gloucester
      Posts
      28,739


      0 Not allowed!
      Just out of interest, has the super over ever been used before? It was certainly a new one on me.
    • #507

      6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Absolutely heartbroken. As a half New Zealander that was the bitterest of pills. Well done England, cricket, what a game it is.
      New Zealand were superb. It is sad someone had to lose. It's not often you see two sides so evenly matched on the day.
      "Brighton have taken 4 points off us this season, you do realise that innit, they've taken 4 points off Arsenal Football Club. Brighton and Hove Albion have taken 4 points off ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB. Let that sink in. Let that sink in. Let. That. Sink. In blud. F*cking Brighton. Pebbles and sticks of f*cking rock. Pebbles and sticks of rock, blud. That's what they're f*cking known for."
    • #508
      Pocket Rocket
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Here and There
      Posts
      4,097


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Dame Kiri Te Kanawa...

      ...errrrr

      ...your boys took one hell of a beating.
      Peter Jackson... Weta Workshop...
      "You? You look like your face fell in the cheese dip back in 1957."
    • #509
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      13,676


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pavilionaire View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      New Zealand were superb. It is sad someone had to lose. It's not often you see two sides so evenly matched on the day.
      Great post.
      Feel so gutted for NZ....


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • #510

      4 Not allowed!
      The most unbelievable and brilliant thing I’ve ever seen in sport. At no point before or during this World Cup did I think we would win it. I didn’t think we had the mentality. I didn’t even think we were much of a contender. Even today there was no point where I believed. But when the pressure was at its most intense we actually delivered, both in the last couple of overs of the normal match and the super over. Thank god the key moments fell to two of our biggest talents and two of our strongest minds. Ben Stokes and Jofra Archer, no matter where your careers take you, you are English cricket legends

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •