Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Cricket World Cup Final: ENGLAND v New Zealand *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We don’t look like getting a wicket

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is all a bit too easy for New Zealand right now. Clipping along at 6 an over without really having to take any risks.

Time I started drinking.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
fbbdb9dc0556b6effc6bb1b6b9f56073.jpg

Out!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Over cautious from umpire there? Same one that gave Roy out without him hitting the ball.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Massive wicket

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Dharmasena is consistently rubbish. Would be interested to know the number of wrong decisions he makes per game.

He's a great umpire (and obviously one of the worlds best) who has made a couple of bad decisions recently. You can clearly see him saying "I didn't hear anything" when not giving that out. To be honest I am constantly in awe at just how good most of these umpires are in what is one of the hardest jobs there is.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
He's a great umpire (and obviously one of the worlds best) who has made a couple of bad decisions recently. You can clearly see him saying "I didn't hear anything" when not giving that out. To be honest I am constantly in awe at just how good most of these umpires are in what is one of the hardest jobs there is.

Slightly off topic. Watching Wimbledon has made me admire the line judges. Serves relying down around 120 mph. Rather them than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Slightly off topic. Watching Wimbledon has made me admire the line judges. Serves relying down around 120 mph. Rather them than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I'm in constant admiration of them as well. How on earth they can maintain that concentration and get the vast majority of decisions correct at that speed is a mystery to me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Plunkett you beauty

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Massive wicket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here