Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Cricket World Cup Final: ENGLAND v New Zealand *** Official Match Thread ***

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I am watching in normal, what ever that is , and I think the picture is fine. What score will NZ consider to be a good target to set with 4 overs to go.

If you’re watching through your Skybox on 136 it will be good because it’s HD........

Stats are interesting - 250+ has only been successfully chased twice in the whole tournament.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pretty happy with this..... however, if we have an early collapso it could get hairy. A good team talk from Morgan between innings and we will get over the line.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Great last over. No pressure for a fast start for England' innings. Keep wickets intact and should be a quite comfortable win.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Gonna be a cake walk this. 40-50 runs short of par for me. Unless NZ get Bairstow and Roy early.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I hope Boycott and Brearley get a MOVE ON this TIME.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Gonna be a cake walk this. 40-50 runs short of par for me. Unless NZ get Bairstow and Roy early.
That's torn it.

Were loose

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
England have conceded 30 extras! That is very poor in such a low scoring game.

We should still be ok, need to start positively but NOT stupidly, it will be tight in the early overs of our innings but we need to keep the scoreboard moving for the first 15-20 overs. We can up the scoring rate as their main bowlers get rotated out and push on. The nightmare scenario is Jason Roy going for it from the off and caught snicking one to the keeper first ball then Root chipping one to mid off … sensible please !

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Think England would have taken that score before the start.

Some sensible measured batting picking the loose balls and they should get over the line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here