Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PotterBall

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Sorry if fixtures but hadn't seen this highlighted before. From Bernardo interview :

He said, "We have a few more weeks to prepare ourselves and we need to be open-minded, to understand a new idea of playing football and try to translate that on the pitch.

"But I'm quite excited and positive because I think it's a nice style of playing football. Now we are at a moment where we are just trying to understand the possibilities that we have.

"We are having a lot of experiments, like changes of formations, trying certain players in positions, maybe playing with three at the back, sometimes four, sometimes five in midfield.”

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/july/bernardo-relishing-flexibility/

Not something Chris would have done. Definitely going to see a different game, jury's out still if we have the squad, but I'm excited :albion2:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Will reserve judgement. The players are hardly going to be negative in public, and I remember how enthused that all were with Sami H in summer 2014!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Will reserve judgement. The players are hardly going to be negative in public, and I remember how enthused that all were with Sami H in summer 2014!

Exactly.

Naive to think anything different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I can't wait to win some games 3 nil and lose a few 5-4 .. will almost certainly get us up the MOTD rankings!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I think it will be different - a good sort of different. As Macca once said -

Win or lose
sink or swim
one thing is certain
we'll never give in.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Sorry if fixtures but hadn't seen this highlighted before. From Bernardo interview :

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/july/bernardo-relishing-flexibility/

Not something Chris would have done. Definitely going to see a different game, jury's out still if we have the squad, but I'm excited :albion2:

We have the squad to be somewhere between 10th and 15th. If we play well we might get as high as 8th but a bad run could drop us a bit lower. We certainly have the squad capable of competing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here