Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PotterBall

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Sorry if fixtures but hadn't seen this highlighted before. From Bernardo interview :

He said, "We have a few more weeks to prepare ourselves and we need to be open-minded, to understand a new idea of playing football and try to translate that on the pitch.

"But I'm quite excited and positive because I think it's a nice style of playing football. Now we are at a moment where we are just trying to understand the possibilities that we have.

"We are having a lot of experiments, like changes of formations, trying certain players in positions, maybe playing with three at the back, sometimes four, sometimes five in midfield.”

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/july/bernardo-relishing-flexibility/

Not something Chris would have done. Definitely going to see a different game, jury's out still if we have the squad, but I'm excited :albion2:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Will reserve judgement. The players are hardly going to be negative in public, and I remember how enthused that all were with Sami H in summer 2014!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Will reserve judgement. The players are hardly going to be negative in public, and I remember how enthused that all were with Sami H in summer 2014!

Exactly.

Naive to think anything different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I can't wait to win some games 3 nil and lose a few 5-4 .. will almost certainly get us up the MOTD rankings!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I think it will be different - a good sort of different. As Macca once said -

Win or lose
sink or swim
one thing is certain
we'll never give in.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Sorry if fixtures but hadn't seen this highlighted before. From Bernardo interview :

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/july/bernardo-relishing-flexibility/

Not something Chris would have done. Definitely going to see a different game, jury's out still if we have the squad, but I'm excited :albion2:

We have the squad to be somewhere between 10th and 15th. If we play well we might get as high as 8th but a bad run could drop us a bit lower. We certainly have the squad capable of competing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here