Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Oh I say....at it in Hove now

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
“Smut, smut and more smut. It’s gone back to the smutty 30’s”.
Surely nobody was publicly fellating back in the 1930’s. You were lucky to see a ladies ankle. I assumed all this licking and sucking didn’t start until the 1960’s.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Interesting that the councillor said she’d not seen that sort of thing on a weekday afternoon before. Presume it’s normally confined to the weekends or mornings?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Right, time to make myself possibly look like a complete pillock BUT here goes .... I really don't understand why people have such an issue with public nudity nor even sex in public. It doesn't offend me in the slightest. Nobody gets offended when they see a bull humping a cow when on their country walk so why the issue with humans doing it ? After all, like it or not, most of us are here becuase of sex between two people .... so what's the problem ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
"Ever since they made this a protest city, people think they’ve got the right to do what they like.

We’ve had smut, smut and more smut."

What is that councillor talking get about? How does she manage to equate protests with people having sex on a beach? As a local I'm gutted I'm missed out on all this smut which is sweeping the city according to her.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Right, time to make myself possibly look like a complete pillock BUT here goes .... I really don't understand why people have such an issue with public nudity nor even sex in public. It doesn't offend me in the slightest. Nobody gets offended when they see a bull humping a cow when on their country walk so why the issue with humans doing it ? After all, like it or not, most of us are here becuase of sex between two people .... so what's the problem ?

But would you apply that same argument to sh*tting in public? After all sh*tting is a perfectly natural and vital function and we don't get offended when we see a cow sh*tting in a field when we're out on a country walk so why not a human?

Like you I'm very liberal and open minded and not easily offended but I do realise there have to be boundaries as I appreciate that others might be of a more sensitive disposition. There is also the consideration of not exposing young impressionable children to certain things in case they think such behaviour is acceptable and should be emulated. Furthermore the behaviour of animals is instinctive and not dictated by moral constaints and considerations so the comparison is not really applicable.
We have to remember that not everyone is a swinging libertine.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
FADD6C91-8F5A-4285-AC3A-B05C8E6CA144.jpeg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Should have charged an ENTRY fee.

Everyone is so OUTRAGED that they are scrambling for the unedited version to take out their frustrations.

The person who filmed it is stocking up on the Kleenex right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here