Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sorry Nigel

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m sure the Sussex police won’t hold any grudges this season, imagine if the police were vindictive!

:lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Did any palace fan ever get nicked for entering the stadium illegally ? i know it's not as bad as smuggling in a mars bar or drinking from a capped water bottle , but unless i missed it ( highly likely ) iv'e not seen anything about it , CCTV not admissible or something else that has prevented the club from not pursuing these dimwits .

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Selhurst away last season, we got kettled back to Norwood. As we walked through the crossroads, bricks and bottles were hurled at us. Was this the police's fault as well?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Selhurst away last season, we got kettled back to Norwood. As we walked through the crossroads, bricks and bottles were hurled at us. Was this the police's fault as well?

I remember it well... they seem to have amnesia in certain parts of south London or is it Surrey?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
So all Palace fans are tarnished by the actions of a mindless few ?
Let’s not forget the Sussex police initially blamed your club for the knives and knuckle dusters being found, and Mr Nelson got a promotion after the shambles he oversaw.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Neither your lot or the police emerged with any credit that night. The difference here is that the Sussex Police have taken responsibility for their actions, but Palace won't.

They take responsibility for absolutely nothing, lest we forget... poogate.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Let’s not forget the Sussex police initially blamed your club for the knives and knuckle dusters being found, and Mr Nelson got a promotion after the shambles he oversaw.

Blame sussex police.... it’s never your fault is it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Yep, because your hierarchy chose to do nothing about it. The go to solution at Palace is to try and deflect the blame whilst accepting none of it. Not wanting to upset your despicable ultras is pretty pathetic. Maybe if some of your fans grew some balls and challenged things that are rotten in your club it would garner you some sympathy. Whilst you continue to be in denial you’ll be dismissed as wankers.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If you're anything to go by you've answered your own question.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hopefully lessons will be learned, and we don’t have a repeat of the shambolic police operation next season.
I won’t hold my breath.
Hopefully the lessons learned will be by your hoody wearing f.uckwits.

Feel free to hold your breath indefinitely.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hopefully lessons will be learned, and we don’t have a repeat of the shambolic police operation next season.
I won’t hold my breath.

Were you at that game? And last seasons one?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Yes because your club refuses to do anything about it and you stand by this decision, it seems. If I was a Palace fan I’d be fuming that those dickheads haven’t been banned.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yep. Turning a blind eye implicates each and every one of you.
That's how they do things in Croydon.

Another administration? Not to worry-their club will screw (and destroy) local suppliers, more than once, pay a couple of hundred quid to St John Ambulance and then turn a blind eye pretending none of it happened. Regurgitate the steaming turd into CPFC2010 and start the same process all over again. When it goes tits up again it'll be everybody else's fault.

What a shithouse establishment!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Instead of blaming Sussex Police why did their fan club (loosely termed) not berate those hoody f*ckwits that jumped the barriers thus stopping the true fans getting in? Not their fault, never their fault, Sussex Police should be held to account for their (CPFC) stupidity.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I won’t hold my breath.

Wish you would.............keep going...........

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Are Palace and Liverpool related in any way? You know, ‘Always the victims’ and all that.

Oh, silly me, must be wrong, the Scousers occasionally win things.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Para 8

While many complaints have not been upheld by the investigation

No doubt this will be overlooked by our friends up the road

Quite. It reads to me like a big spin to make them (the FSF) bigger and more important 'look at us standing up to the police' kinda thing. The article also gives us one of the lessons learned: However, it did acknowledge that its communication with supporters, particularly those being kettled was poor – and recommend the use of megaphones to communicate with crowds in future.. So, the kettling was fine, just need to talk to the poor dears next time.

Seems very superficial. Megaphones and more controls over what statements go to the media.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I won’t hold my breath.

Oh do **** off. Some of the 'hospitality' we endure from the Met's finest every time we visit would have you lot crying to Mummy every time.

We just get on with it and take it on our chins. Once again, **** off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here