Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sorry Nigel

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are Palace and Liverpool related in any way? You know, ‘Always the victims’ and all that.

Oh, silly me, must be wrong, the Scousers occasionally win things.

You mean Hillsborough?

Crass comment.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Oh do **** off. Some of the 'hospitality' we endure from the Met's finest every time we visit would have you lot crying to Mummy every time.

We just get on with it and take it on our chins. Once again, **** off.

So why don’t we complain? The way we are treated as football fans up and down the country is at times a disgrace.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
So why don’t we complain? The way we are treated as football fans up and down the country is at times a disgrace.

Wouldn't get us anywhere sadly. Much better, apparently, to whinge like a girls blouse on a rivals board.

I would like to add, I do not associate the Met's finest with Palace. You all get what I am saying?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hopefully lessons will be learned, and we don’t have a repeat of the shambolic police operation next season.
I won’t hold my breath.

Only people to blame are the ticketless fans that forced their way in thus denying the fans entry.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
why don't you condemn the mindless hooligans then?
you are worse than these vermin

He’s desperate for the drum banging Ultras “atmosphere” from their Spurs fans. Any downsides are worth it as the rest of the ground make no noise.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Season ticket holder for nearly 40 years.
You ?

That wasn’t the question. We’re you at the Amex in that night in question or the 2 comprehensive Albion wins since?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
why don't you condemn the mindless hooligans then?
you are worse than these vermin

If you check my posting history, you will see what I said about them on that night.
I can’t see how you're holding me accountable for their action, you’re just being silly now.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If you check my posting history, you will see what I said about them on that night.
I can’t see how you're holding me accountable for their action, you’re just being silly now.

you appear to be getting off on this and
you're are not condemning those responsible,
so you are condoning their behaviour.
didn't one of them break an arm of a steward of yours?

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Have some of this:

99% of people are only going to remember the accusations of violence and weapons, with 1% knowing about the feeble apology later.

Yup, history rewritten to delete what triggered it all.

CPFC should take legal action for damage to the clubs reputation.

Fukk me ragged.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
For a bit of balance: out of 33 complaints, 5 were found in favour of Palace fans, including one startling finding that said that it would be a good idea for the Police to have more loud hailers. Thus, 28 complaints were dismissed.

Still, Palace fans must be delighted: 5/33 is a materially better return than they got from Benteke.

Bless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here