Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sorry Nigel

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
What about the d1ckheads that jumped the barriers and took the seats of those that the police wouldn't let in?

How many is it now that have been given lifetime bans, can't remember. :tosser:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a shambles from CP2010FC - embarrassing. They only have their own ultra dickheads to blame for that day and nobody else. They brought stuff on themselves and caused the scene and then their joke of a franchise club failed to ban the idiots who were very clearly seen on cctv. Not that Sussex police are affiliated to the Albion in particular I may add, but those that refused entry behaved appallingly when it was their own ‘fans’ who caused it.

Also, we get exactly the same shit treatment there - seems like the franchise fans have taken a guidance from the diver - why always us / me - embarrassing club, no wonder they are so hated in football (all 3 of their franchises)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Deflection tactic.... blame Sussex Police and mention nothing else

Well the fans who opened the doors and rushed in meaning paying Palace fans couldn’t get in are the same ones who’ve done the much the same at Selhurst. Backed by Parish in throwing long time season ticket holders out of their seats. It’s a Palace thing backed by the board there.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The police are shit at controlling football matches, no nuances. Just blunt old school copper stuff. I’m not going to defend them here

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Corrected for them..............

Supporters were particularly critical of Supt Simon Nelson’s writings in his first publication, about the intent of Palace fans to smuggle knives and knuckle dusters into the Amex Stadium.

CPST’s letter to Sussex Police’s Head of Professional Standards was sent to a local museum, so as to translate the unreadable scribble into English.

CPST said that the findings in the report highlighted the poor treatment of Palace fans on that day and was justified.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hopefully lessons will be learned, and we don’t have a repeat of the shambolic police operation next season.
I won’t hold my breath.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully lessons will be learned, and we don’t have a repeat of the shambolic police operation next season.
I won’t hold my breath.

So Palace Ultra ***** take no responsibility at all for what went down? Why am I not surprised that none of you can contemplate that your fans were the cause of what happened that night.

Scummy club

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I won’t hold my breath.

Neither your lot or the police emerged with any credit that night. The difference here is that the Sussex Police have taken responsibility for their actions, but Palace won't.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Once I agree the Police made big mistakes, but what about the The Palace chavs who I witnessed coming from the station hell bent on trouble, attacking people, firing off fireworks at fans and jumping barriers and assaulting stewards. Nothing from their joke chairman apart from
Promoting the dickheads to better seats. Most good Palace fans hate the Ultras as to the image and reputation they are giving to their club. If the Police made mistakes and they did, but if they did not have these fans then there would not be any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I won’t hold my breath.

There has already been 2 games between us at the Amex without a repeat of what happened that night.

Infact the last game at Selhurst there was an incident between a few of your fans and the police which apparently was down to the police (according to you lot).

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
There has already been 2 games between us at the Amex without a repeat of what happened that night.

Infact the last game at Selhurst there was an incident between a few of your fans and the police which apparently was down to the police (according to you lot).

Always someone else's fault, isn't it?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
For lessons to be learned there has to be a minimum level of intelligence. Sadly, you Palace goons appear to fail to reach the minimum requirements. You really are deluded if you are trying to deflect blame on to Sussex Police. If I understand the situation correctly-your f.uckwits without tickets jumped over the turnstiles forcing ticket holders to miss the game and your shithouse club shifts the blame away from your goons? Sums up your club perfectly-always ready to blame others.

As for 'coercive policing' your chairman and 'supporters' need look no further than the Met Police thugs bought in when we visit.

What an embarrassment of a football club you lot are.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Para 8

While many complaints have not been upheld by the investigation

No doubt this will be overlooked by our friends up the road

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I won’t hold my breath.

I doubt your fans will learn anything. Never have never will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here