Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Official Fridat Drinks Thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Visited The Ganges restaurant this week which the OP knows well. Left with a take-away which I'm having tonight, washed down with Estrella. Then on to my usual Leffe and Bombay Mix. Heaven!

Indeed. I have fond memories of my Sunday nights in there, always bumping into you and having a natter about the football.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Had to bump this, as could not see this weeks one.
Entry level lager, Asda chinese(quite nice actually and quick) and listen to the sound of the gentle rain, as it bombards the senses and allows my brain to spout mindless poetry
She loves she buys me beer........but apparently, not this week the bitch:annoyed:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just returned from Aldi (Lewes) where they have a selection of tins I've not seen before. First up is a Tripple Hopped Pale Ale 4% from The Hop Foundry Underground Ales. Very nice.
Further investigation shows it comes from the Hogs Back Brewery. Still nice though.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Oh my gosh. I just went on bet365 app for the first time in several months, turned out that one of my ‘relegation mitigation’ bets had come in! I put a tenner on Cardiff to beat Man U (amongst others). There’s £170 I never knew I had! Time to get on the Fridat drinks thread

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
This Fridat I have been in Lille enjoying a few mouthfuls of Hardi Coq! It really is a beer,and bloody good as well! Shame you can't take **** all alcohol back on the Eurostar!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here