Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
IMG_5087.jpg

Stone Berlin - Quartiermeister Stone The Pale Ale for Brighter Futures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brooksteed having a private function til 18.00 tonight so have the choice of Proper Job or Scrumpy Jack from my stash.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Visited The Ganges restaurant this week which the OP knows well. Left with a take-away which I'm having tonight, washed down with Estrella. Then on to my usual Leffe and Bombay Mix. Heaven!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Currently overseas in a beer wasteland, it’ll be Efes lager, some Kavaklidere Yakut red wine which isn’t the worst wine in the world, maybe some Raki and no doubt some grubby Turkish/Cypriot Brandy to finish off.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just realised I haven't had a beer since last Fridat. I may therefore have to pop out later for some supplies.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bottle of fizz in the hotel before some ‘wine flight’ thing at a South Bank bar later on (cashing in one of those ‘experiences’ jobbies). Decided to stay in London and make a bit of a weekend of it.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Burton on trents finest entry level lager, placed in the fridge by my much better half prior to me finishing work
She loves me, she buys me beer

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Big red triangle on car dash today. Looks like it will be expensive. So very strong Bombay sapphire gin with Asda full fat tonic and a slice of lemon. I intend to drink 3 of these while watching tennis then onto a couple of Abbot ales in the corresponding glass.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Burton on trents finest entry level lager, placed in the fridge by my much better half prior to me finishing work
She loves me, she buys me beer

Love the way you paraphrase The Petshop Boys !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The wife is out on the razz tonight so I am a taxi!

My fridat drink will mostly be Nespresso Guatemalan intense blend and skimmed frothy milk. Yes I am middle class thanks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here