Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best bets for 2019/20..... So, what are they?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
My best bets so far that I have had are:

Leicester and Everton to finish top 10 - 6/5
Leicester top 10, Fulham top half & Salford top half - 13/8
Leicester w/o the big 6 - 5/1 is value imo

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Joffra Archer to take the most wickets in the Ashes , did him E/W @20s to be top bowler in the world cup that looks like Starc has won it but will get a decent return on my outlay , he's going to get better and better and has so much time on his side , if he manages to stay fit i honestly think he will become one of Englands all time top bowlers , get in early and take whatever odds you can . (obviously if he's picked for the test team ) :whistle:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
What are the best odds available on Brighton to be relegated?

9/4 with Skybet

I Still think with the turmoil at Newcastle, the 3/1 11/4 on offer is pretty big.

16/1 Hasenhuttl first to lose their job is decent, had a strong finish, but haven't really strengthened yet, they have a tough start so could be in trouble early.

7/1 Burnley top half finish - the Bookies seem to really dislike Burnley and price them badly, bottom 12/13 is a bit of a lottery and with no Europa league they have as much chance as anyone of finishing 10th or above.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Joffra Archer to take the most wickets in the Ashes , did him E/W @20s to be top bowler in the world cup that looks like Starc has won it but will get a decent return on my outlay , he's going to get better and better and has so much time on his side , if he manages to stay fit i honestly think he will become one of Englands all time top bowlers , get in early and take whatever odds you can . (obviously if he's picked for the test team ) :whistle:

I had the same bet in the wc. Will be backing him in the ashes. I think he'll be around the 7/4 mark

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here