Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Going to be a long season of this isn’t it... surprise surprise AK looks good in the championship coming on against a tiring Barnsley defence. This also making a mockery of the clowns who were saying Fulham have a better squad than us.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Going to be a long season of this isn’t it... surprise surprise AK looks good in the championship coming on against a tiring Barnsley defence. This also making a mockery of the clowns who were saying Fulham have a better squad than us.

Agree re the Fulham squad, but as he was our most productive winger, may be best to see how we get on first.

Trossard looks great, but it remains a strange move to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Would you want to be playing against Knocky in a prem club? All day long, not quick enough, selfish and hot heat headed.

He’s good, but he’s not that good, at this level!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Would you want to be playing against Knocky in a prem club? All day long, not quick enough, selfish and hot heat headed.

He’s good, but he’s not that good, at this level!

Our wingers must be really poor then given he was the most productive.....

And not quick enough?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
What I have seen of Trossard shows potential but it's early days. I guess some one had to make way and AK was the most marketable of the players other than March who has the advantage of being HGP.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Having been at the Valencia game last night, I genuinely couldn’t see where AK would’ve fit into the formation we played.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You couldn't play Trossard and Knockaert in the same team and although early days I prefer Trossard. It must also be remembered that Gross appears to be on the outside ,looking should any one fail.

You could quite easily on opposite sides. Players don’t always have to cut inside.....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Fulham have had 85% possession. 4-0 now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here