Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Season long loan and only 10m. The club cant be serious. Utter, utter madness. 10m buys the square root of nothing in todays market and we dont even get the money yet. Why do we need to do this, we are not even funding a replacement. Very disappointed if true.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
One of my regrets will be not hearing an Albion anthem being sung anymore........

We've got Knockaert,
Anthony Knockaert,
I just dont think you understand,
He only cost 2 mill,
Hes better than Ozil,
We've got Anthony Knockaert... :cry:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
One of my regrets will be not hearing an Albion anthem being sung anymore........

We've got Knockaert,
Anthony Knockaert,
I just dont think you understand,
He only cost 2 mill,
Hes better than Ozil,
We've got Anthony Knockaert... :cry:

Not got many decent songs now

How much would a pfa championship player of the year - of peak age cost . A good 20m

10m makes no sense .

We will miss him

Signings needed

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Season long loan and only 10m. The club cant be serious. Utter, utter madness. 10m buys the square root of nothing in todays market and we dont even get the money yet. Why do we need to do this, we are not even funding a replacement. Very disappointed if true.

If this reported deal is true, it must be down to Potter thinking the squad without AK will be good enough when the season begins. Have to back the manager in this instance, and a loan is a good contingency plan if the worst happens.

I’m surprised by this though. What if Fulham change their mind and decide not to buy?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Some cracking moments with Knocky....the goal against Palace being up there....the two away at Wolves that saw us as good as promoted and many more special times..cheers Knocky

20C4448F-8720-4148-A3D8-5C36EE15B8E3.jpeg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loan and 10 million at the end of the season? Knocky’s face no longer fits. Shit business imo

I thought we were supposed to be good at this transfer out business these days.

Crock of shit.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Joke of a price for one of our best players. Absolutely gutted. Should have been £20m minimum. Are we that desperate to be rid ? Surely you get a replacement first before we let him go ? Remember all those failed medicals a couple of years back ? If true a very sad day. Thanks for the memories Anthony, and there were plenty of good ones, many more than we're likely to see from the likes of Locadia and AJ.

He was the kind of player you want to see in your team, one who gets you off your seat when he gets the ball near the opposition box. Really hope the club haven't dropped a danger here. Loan with option to buy for £10m. Utter joke, Fulham have just won the lottery if that is the actual deal

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Are Fulham collecting temperamental Frenchmen with the initials AK?!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Loan and 10 million at the end of the season? Knocky’s face no longer fits. Shit business imo

Crock of shit.

Signs of a U turn Icy? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Crock of shit.

You know, i'd be a little disappointed if we sold Schelotto for £10 million, let alone AK!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Signs of a U turn Icy? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, 15 million was cheap but this is just a plain weird and incomprehensible bit of business imo

For whatever reason the club clearly just want shot of AK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here