Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Just don’t see him wanting to leave unless he was told he wouldn’t be a first choice player. Could be wrong of course but I have always had the impression that he loved it here.

LOVED it.
Obviously Hughton had a part in that, but something has gone wrong.
It's a shame. Love the guy, felt he was one of our better players last season, but I think most of us, deep down, fear he isn't quite up to this level.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Won't this bring our summer's net spend to maybe £5M, lots in the coffers then!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Gosh! That makes me sad, such a character, he will get Fulham up. Will always be remembered for being our most outstanding player in our promotion season, wish him all the very very best. Glad he has gone to a club I don’t despise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
5 goals and 7 assists over 2 full seasons is going to be tough to replace.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Can’t we send Solly March in disguise ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just don’t see him wanting to leave unless he was told he wouldn’t be a first choice player. Could be wrong of course but I have always had the impression that he loved it here.

If the offer was good enough (15m was quoted previously), and the club decided to cash in, then Knocky wouldn't have had a choice, however much he might have loved it here.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Knocky has been one of my heroes since he joined. Absolute masterclass in the championship for us, ripped full backs apart. And he will continue to rip championship full backs apart.

Sad to see him go if true, but I think 15 million is good money for him. But if we were to go down ourselves, we'd miss him badly.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can’t we send Solly March on disguise ?

A year ago I couldn’t see Solly ever being better than Knocky. I have done a complete you turn since, looked like our best attacking player in that dreadful negative shit we endured for three months. Defends very well too. I expect him to kick on big time this season. Whilst I love Knocky, as pointed out by the RFD earlier in the thread, I have doubts he could ever be more than very average at this level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here