Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Really don't get this.

Potter thinks we have plenty of competition in the wide areas. Maybe he should look at the stats of those wingers. Depressing

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Love him. Sad to see him go.

Let’s hope Trossard can be half a fans favourite as Knocky was.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If he’s going anyway, why the loan period? Is it something to do with paying his contract off or for Fulham to make sure he’s what they’re after/not as mad as a box of frogs/will come back to us if we’re relegated/something else?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If he’s going anyway, why the loan period? Is it something to do with paying his contract off or for Fulham to make sure he’s what they’re after/not as mad as a box of frogs/will come back to us if we’re relegated/something else?

It’s so we can pull out and get him back for our promotion push.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
GP said it’s a good move for AK and the club, so clearly he was happy for Knocky to go. We must trust in the club!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are we really in a position where that is important
Well we must have a budgeted total wage level. Barber has been moaning about the cost of signings - perhaps he meant wages, not fees.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Don’t worry. With the windfall of this transfer (great decision by the way) you’ll have several flair names to replace it with soon, according to those on here.

I’m not as confident, unless your kid will be just as chuffed with Hayden on his back.

Funny thing is, his big brother loves Lewis Dunk... guess what he got on the back of his new shirt :ffsparr:

We’ll be easy to spot in the North Stand... Fulham and Leicester players on our new shirts... lessons learned for next season :wrong:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fulham FFP limits ?

Or do we want the option of Knocky back if we go down ?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No one plays or stays forever . . . . AK has been hit n miss 50/50 this last 2 seasons, I'd rather lose him from the squad than Dunk Gross or Propper. . . Or Solly March for that matter. It also creates space which clearly states other investments must step up to the plate . . . I'm hoping they do.

Thanks for being an integral part of the team that got us to cash cow land, and a few memorable moment before and since, notably a goal against Palarse last season. Bon chance pour le futur

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Are we really in a position where that is important

The extra striker or the extra money? Tony Bloom has already said publicly that the necessary funds are there for any incoming player. It's more a matter of whether he considers the price to be value for money as to whether he and the club agree to pay it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No one plays or stays forever . . . . AK has been hit n miss 50/50 this last 2 seasons, I'd rather lose him from the squad than Dunk Gross or Propper. . . Or Solly March for that matter. It also creates space which clearly states other investments must step up to the plate . . . I'm hoping they do.

Thanks for being an integral part of the team that got us to cash cow land, and a few memorable moment before and since, notably a goal against Palarse last season. Bon chance pour le futur

Yes indeed, players come and players go, that's the nature of football.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
GP said it’s a good move for AK and the club, so clearly he was happy for Knocky to go. We must trust in the club!

New managers must have a say in the type of player they want. Inevitable that there'll be some existing players out the door when a new manager comes in. Looks like a good move for all concerned to me.

Thanks for the memories Knocky and good luck at Fulham.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

You would rather keep March ??? As a winger he’s shite.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here