Page 7 of 188 FirstFirst ... 456789101757107 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan Ince's Python View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The state of some of our fans. On the one hand they for some reason believe Locadia, Andone and Ali J will be transformed into world beaters under Potter, and on the other they think we should bin off 'Championship' Knockaert.

Fickle ****ing idiots.

If he flops under Potter a whole host of Championship teams will fancy him in January. Absolutely no need to sell him now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    The haters are gonna hate all because he got sent of a couple of times. Wingers are naturally the most inconsistent players yet he’s meant to perform week in week out as you say idiots.
    You make me

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Technocrat

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tim Over Whelmed View Post
      That's the real problem though, isn't it. Flailing arms and failing to track back when you sulk having not got the ball costs us goals.
      I think this is a bit of a falsehood based on his mannerisms. Knocky works as hard as anyone defensively, if he loses the ball he hardly ever gives up.

To let him go for that price would be mental. He was our best winger last year, or at least equal best with Solly.

0 Not allowed!
      Wow, just imagine if the three current outbound rumours play out - Knocky to Fulham, Murray to Cardiff and Dunk to Leicester..almost a rebuild.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Braggfan View Post
      I totally disagree with the accusation he doesn't track back. I think he's very hard working and he's probably better than any of our other wingers at tracking back.
      I'm sorry I can't agree, all too often he's more focused on his petulant behaviour than the team

1 Not allowed!
      Odd , they've just signed a winger on loan from Wolves haven't they ? and they can piss right off with a tinpot 15 million , the blokes unplayable on his day , it' up to the manager to slot him in and make the most of those brilliant unplayable days , not sell him because he has a hissy now and then .
      Seagulls be thou the rainbow in the storms of life ,the evening beam that smiles the clouds away ,and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray .
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
      Wingers are naturally the most inconsistent players yet he’s meant to perform week in week out as you say idiots.
      Knockaert 'has to go' because he is 'inconsistent' - only really good one game in two or three.

Yet the absolutely 'consistent' (no good games in twenty) Alireza is just primed to 'come good'.

The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Knockaert 'has to go' because he is 'inconsistent' - only really good one game in two or three.

Yet the absolutely 'consistent' (no good games in twenty) Alireza is just primed to 'come good'.

It's incredible isn't it. Knockaert almost has become some sort of hate figure because of 2 reds and because he's not torn up the division. Even a worldy winner at Selhurst can't please someone.

15m is roughly the same as the likes of Locadia, Izquierdo, Ali J and Trossard. Absolutely no need to sell at that price unless Potter really thinks he's not up to it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

1 Not allowed!
      There is legs to this one. Anthony is keen for more game time, feels like he needs to play. He’s had a difficult few months at the Albion. That said, I hope that he finds he can kick on, improve and enjoy himself again under Potter, I do really like him as a player.
      Tony Bloom's Blue and White army!
      "Selling Kayal now would be the equivalent of winning star baker every week during weeks 1-5 of Bake Off before turning up pissed on week 6, slapping Mary Berry on the arse, hurling racist insults at Paul Hollywood and offering Mel and Sue a threes up. It would be the end of our season."
      Not actually Dale Jasper Dale Jasper's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      At £15m I think Fulham would just about be getting the right end of the deal .
      Every chance he would rip it up in the championship
      “With all due respect to Brighton, who the **** are Brighton?” Troopz, Arsenal Fan TV

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tim Over Whelmed View Post
      I'm sorry I can't agree, all too often he's more focused on his petulant behaviour than the team
      I wouldn't disagree that he can be petulant. And you can put that down to a lot of reasons, I would say because he's passionate, and I think he'd be a very dull player without his passion. That aside, I think his work rate is excellent, his defensive side is very good because he does track back. I think it's often something Hughton praised him for.