Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Last day to apply for tickets for Euro 2020

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Just go to the Uefa Euro 2020 website . Log in - its easy
Pick some games you fancy - group games are 30 euros to 200 euros depending where and when.
You can apply for quarter final tickets still - and even Wembley buts it's 200 euros plus a ticket .
You don't pay until the tickets are allocated which will be mid august- so if you change your mind no problem
Ive gone for bucharest , budapest and munich games .

APPLICATIONS FOR THE BALLOT NEED TO BE BY TOMORROW 12th July AT 1PM OUR TIME .
I'd have sent this sooner but i only just did it myself -anyway plenty of time if you can be arsed

NB - there maybe another opportunity to get tickets but realistically apply now if you definitely want to go to a game or two

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can you only apply for England games if you’re a + member or whatever it’s called...?

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
At the moment the draw has not been done . So you are applying for games in cities on certain days . The draw is in November , You could get a fantastic fixture or maybe a lesser one on paper . However last time i saw Iceland v Hungary and Croatia V Spain . So chances are you'll get some great football in a place you'd never been before . If you get an England game bonus - but you won't get a drink

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here