Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Thread - 2019/2020 Season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it too early to say that it's too early to say?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Burnley, Norwich and Sheffield United with us giving them a run for their money. Palace will be thereabouts if Zaha goes too

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
60dd7472bdd1c62b03015dee23eca9e9.jpg

Bookies view.......

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I think we will really struggle. I feel that it will be made clear that CH set up the team in a way to earn points and to get us over the line to stay up, which he achieved. GP is inexperienced and I doubt will have the nous to win dirty so to speak. Certainly I have no confidence in AJ, Andone, Locardia to make much of an impression and Murray is a year older.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think we will really struggle. I feel that it will be made clear that CH set up the team in a way to earn points and to get us over the line to stay up, which he achieved. GP is inexperienced and I doubt will have the nous to win dirty so to speak. Certainly I have no confidence in AJ, Andone, Locardia to make much of an impression and Murray is a year older.

We still have time to get Potter, Jahanbakhsh, Andone, Locadia and Murray out of our club, and they can take Barber (“Barber” said in a very angry tone) with them.

Bloom needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Last edited:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Don't think we'll struggle too bad, 12th-15th maybe, hopefully less scary than the end of last season. Presuming we sign a half-competent RB.

Norwich, Newcastle and Villa down for me, unsure of the order.

Think I'm the only person in the country thinking Sheff U will be alright, reckon they'll be like Udders were in their first season back up, I massively rate Wilder.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Assuming it's not at our expense, I'd love for Ashley to still be in charge, Bruce as manager, minimal investment and for Newcastle to finish 12th, with sell out crowds every week. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here