Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Wilson

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have you seen his music taste? It’s a No from me. Too weird

Villa are after him and as they are the new Huddersfield snapping up everyone I don’t fancy our chances as we’ll no doubt try and negotiate until deadline day. Didn’t we allegedly miss out on another Liverpool player by not moving quickly enough?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Am I alone in not knowing that Villa were "The Lions" ?

Nope I thought that too - I thought they were the ‘villans’?! Yes I get their badge has a lion but so does Millwall and that’s their nickname!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Last I saw he was a left back and must be in his 60s at least!
Can't keep going back for former players.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Have you seen his music taste? It’s a No from me. Too weird

Villa are after him and as they are the new Huddersfield snapping up everyone I don’t fancy our chances as we’ll no doubt try and negotiate until deadline day. Didn’t we allegedly miss out on another Liverpool player by not moving quickly enough?

eh?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He's a very good young player and better than both Knockaert and March in my opinion. 3 goals and maybe a dozen assists between them in the Premier League last season isn't good enough, ultimately. We would need to move on a winger though.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
18 goals last season in 49 matches for Derby (on loan). Not bad at 22 years old. Just signed new 5 yr deal at Liverpool a year ago. Played winger for Derby and midfield for Wales.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He's a very good young player and better than both Knockaert and March in my opinion. 3 goals and maybe a dozen assists between them in the Premier League last season isn't good enough, ultimately. We would need to move on a winger though.

As defensive players though what do you expect

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports