Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Wilson

D

Deleted member 2719

I have always wanted to stick a Harold Wilsons pipe right up his arse and tell him to smoke it.

Partly politically but mainly personally, *w*t of the highest order.

As for the player, I am sure he is a nice enough chap.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can he tackle?

No.

And heaven forfend, if we singe him I'll have to ask the mods to change my user name. Glenn Murray's Tackle will suffice.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Last I saw he was a left back and must be in his 60s at least!
Can't keep going back for former players.

An early hero, who played all his games in the north of England apart from a rampaging 130 for the Albion in the seventies. We were all wild about him. He was born in 1953 so your age estimate is bang on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do you want to singe him in hope his red hair will go?

*cough* strawberry blond *cough*.

As for the little Welsh arriviste, he's going to have to put in a long hard shift to justify his apparent appellatory pre-eminence, as judged by what floats to the top when one googles the Great Name. Not everything that floats to the top is cream. No, sir. No way, sir.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
If only I hadn't recently changed my avatar :lolol:

There's nothing stopping you from changing it back again. If you do you might want to consider this alternative from his parallel career as guitarist in a popular glam rock combo. Although their music probably wasn't to your personal taste, as a footballer you clearly really loved his tiger feet...

Mud_MP388298954-991x1000.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There's nothing stopping you from changing it back again. If you do you might want to consider this alternative from his parallel career as guitarist in a popular glam rock combo. Although their music probably wasn't to your personal taste, as a footballer you clearly really loved his tiger feet...

View attachment 112805

Disconcertingly the 'do' is not a million miles from mine, aged 14.

Mind you, I can happily say that Mud, and indeed the entire RAK oeuvre, Quatro included, can do one, blow itself violently out of its own bottom, and then be eaten by a small dog (small dogs will eat any old shit) as far as I'm concerned. :thumbsup:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
that will have gone over a lot of heads.......ginger if I remember rightly ?

strawberry blonde if you don't mind? my enduring memory of Harry is, Grummit thumping the ground in frustration as another backpass had been underhit with PG shouting " harder Harry harder" a very good and laid back left back. If this Harry Wilson is as good as the last then I'm in.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
He was good for Derby last season - He's talked about trying to get in to the Liverpool team but he's nowhere near that, certainly a very realistic target for Brighton...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Need a poll

As to whether we need another winger or centre back?

We have more important positions to fill imo without spunking millions on yet another winger

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
If we got him, and we won’t, he’d be the best player at the club for a long time.
Really sad we cannot give him enough game time at LFC.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Stockdale's coming back?

Very good. Reminds me of the old Gatting joke, when Gower asked the bowler (Chris Cowdrey) if he wanted Gatting any wider (at slip) and Cowdrey responded "No, if he's gets any wider, he'll burst."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here