Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is your Albion Mojo today?

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not high at the moment. The club seems to have taken the view that those who crunch the numbers in our recruitment department are right and CH wrong and the failings of a number of players last season was entirely down to him. Having witnessed the performances of a number of those players I don't share that confidence. I hope to be utterly wrong.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Middle because right now football and the Albion just aren't on my radar, got too much quality cricket, tennis, cycling and F1 going on at the moment to properly consider it. Will almost certainly build into the new season.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
0 - New Manager, no investment

It was 8 after the Man City game, and then -10 the next day.

Haven’t lost the faith, but maybe have lost the love

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
0 - New Manager, no investment

It was 8 after the Man City game, and then -10 the next day.

Haven’t lost the faith, but maybe have lost the love

Your mojo was 8 after we had just been battered by Man City and lost our best player to retirement?

Or is this just to illustrate how much of a Hughton fan you are? The club moves on.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
6 - Felt it was time for a change in leader and that has been done with the clubs first choice brought in.

Signings don't concern me....yet. We will be looking for value and that doesn't come this early in the market unfortunately. However, if we get to the end of the window with what we have we are going to struggle and badly. Ask again in August.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A nice healthy 7.

Looking forward to the season, with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
At half time of the Cricket One Day World Cup semi-final, with England on top, I'm not even thinking about the Albion right now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Quite confident that by the time the transfer window closes we will have a pretty good squad in place. A new energy about the club so 7.5 right now.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still enjoying the break from it. Have rarely even looked on here since the end of summer as a result. I think I am still jaded from last season. No doubt once we start again I shall return with my normal excitement, but right now, it's a 7 for me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
5 concerned. Mainly the lack of real investment. If no more signings are made then I feel bottom 3 is where we will end up.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Just would love to see us give a go more often. If we're relegated, we're relegated and the odds as per odds checker suggests we're joint 4th favourites to go down at 21/10*. If we go down, I want us to go down fighting, last season we stayed up on a whim and wouldn't call it fighting.

But I am excited to see how we set ourselves up and how we play under Potter. I think he'll be pretty good for us and the level we're trying to achieve without being too swashbuckling. Another decent cup run would be great too. Though I suspect with last season's scare, concentration will be on improving league position above 15.

My thoughts? 14th place finish, though subject to change according to transfer movements across the league and entirely based on what squads are looking like at this moment in time.

*at time of writing

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Lot higher after talking to a Portsmouth fan last night
Who was saying how lucky we are signing Clarke a very good playing out from the back and good in the air.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here