Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is your Albion Mojo today?

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
To fill you in then:

CH was sacked.
Rosenoir jumped ship to coach up north.
Knockaert was shipped out.
We spent £17.5m on Trossard & Clarke.
Villa, Norwich, Leicester and West Ham have all spent very significantly.

Did you watch The Cure at Glasto?
Cheers for filling me in [emoji106]
I watched a few songs but found it a bit boring so darted off to watch the streets

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
5, which is where I assume the fence is

Not unhappy about replacing CH. Expected us to have done a bit more transfer biz by now but it's been pretty quiet across the board so think we might see a frenetic last few days. Also think a couple more of 1st team could go as GP sticks his signature on the squad

Come August 8 expecting a score of 7-8

Similar, but mine’s up in the air just now.

IF we signed all of the following, it could be a 9, (players of proven quality):
RB
RW
ACM
Striker

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Didn't help that I've only seen this poll today, after the Knocky move.

Bad mojo day, I'm at a 4 right now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
7+ for me.

New manager with new ideas who likes his team playing on the front foot. On Saturday it was encouraging to see the changes happening-a work in progress with positive signs.

2 decent signings so far, unproven-to us-but were essential players at their previous clubs.

Locadia appears to have lost weight and against Fulham looked like he will be better than he was last season. More needed from him still.

Tony Bloom's Albion project is far from complete for this season. My mojo is back to being positive.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
7+ for me.

New manager with new ideas who likes his team playing on the front foot. On Saturday it was encouraging to see the changes happening-a work in progress with positive signs.

2 decent signings so far, unproven-to us-but were essential players at their previous clubs.

Locadia appears to have lost weight and against Fulham looked like he will be better than he was last season. More needed from him still.

Tony Bloom's Albion project is far from complete for this season. My mojo is back to being positive.

I'd like some of what you're on please.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'd like some of what you're on please.
As opposed to moaning about everything? I'll go my way right now.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Similar, but mine’s up in the air just now.

IF we signed all of the following, it could be a 9, (players of proven quality):
RB
RW
ACM
Striker

All the signals out of the club point towards Richards being given first-team chances. There's even a new article today about it.

So IF we sign a new midfielder, I think it is much more likely to be a DCM.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
All the signals out of the club point towards Richards being given first-team chances. There's even a new article today about it.

So IF we sign a new midfielder, I think it is much more likely to be a DCM.

So relying on the pace of Propper and Gross, with the execution of Locadia and Jahanbakhsh, to tear apart opponents in the transition.

Sounds like an amazing plan.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You did enough moaning last season for what most people get through in a decade.
You're right but that was based on some of the worst Albion performances in living memory. The reason for my moaning is no longer at the club.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You're right but that was based on some of the worst Albion performances in living memory. The reason for my moaning is no longer at the club.

I still think we were worse under Hyypia in terms of performances, and remember that run only too well. We had some bad performances last season, but against top flight opposition. 1 win in 19 games in the Championship, the home defeat to eventually bottom club Millwall was simply abject, the really was bad, worse than Cardiff who were at least on a bit of a run.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I put a lowly 2 but only because of a kick in the balls from nature. I'm usually a very upbeat person on here and try and make people happy. That will come in time. That's all I'll say.

I'm excited about Brian Potter's arrival and his decisions already. The guy means business and I think we could finish in the top half or win the League Cup (if we field strong teams. Something Potter did at Swansea I think).

Edit: oops. Graham Potter. Not the Phoenix Night owner. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Made me laugh

The attachment, or my second thoughts and pathetic attempts to backtrack and remove it? :whistle::laugh::cheers:

Apologies, [MENTION=8625]Nobby[/MENTION], you didn't deserve my being so rude.

One day I'll lose it completely with someone for very little reason and do a full Rimmer....

foul whining.gif

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Not feeling more than a 4 if the assumpion is we can survive by getting more from last seasons new signings. A few PL able signings will lift me to an 8 in a thrice.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
The attachment, or my second thoughts and pathetic attempts to backtrack and remove it? :whistle::laugh::cheers:

One day I'll lose it completely with someone for very little reason and do a full Rimmer....

View attachment 113229

Both if i'm being honest, got a feeling you would have him on ignore had it been the other way around too :lol:

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
I was probably at an 8 but the Knocky situation has knocked (no pun intended) me down to a 5.

I need an exciting signing to pick me up again.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

View attachment 113229

Lol

You’re welcome Mr Tackle, made me laugh too

As a result of all this my mojo is now back up to 0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here