Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is your Albion Mojo today?

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The dust has settled on CH’s sacking and the team are in pre season. We may or may not make the signings we all crave.

So as of today where is your mojo.

I have included a -10 as there are some right miserable ******** on here who seem to think the world has come to an end with CH’s sacking and have lost all faith.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As it often is at this time of the season, sky high. I can’t wait to witness Potter’s pacey and powerful attack based take on “total football”

It’s going to be a joy.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not craving signings. I think we've got the players, minus a right back to replace Bruno (and considering Schelotto is injured). What we need to do is get more out of them. We have good numbers across the pitch, including our half dozen goalkeepers. Signings aren't really needed if we can better use the players we've already got.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not a lot going on, maybe go up a point or two on Tuesday when the first away tickets of the season go on sale

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll have to settle for 9 as 'the' striker has yet to be singed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Can't wait.

It might be disastrous. It might be brilliant. All I know is it won't be Hughtonball and that's enough for me.

I feel dirty agreeing with you

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
3 - we are royally ****ed without new signings ST, RB, ACM, and the mood music coming out of the club today, i.e. we may not need to strengthen our forward options, is complacency gone mental IMHO...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
low, Potter is positive but lack of new faces is concern.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I have a lot of hope in Băluţă ( paticularly ), Connolly, Mlakar, Alzate etc.

Of course if we loan them out, then we need to bring more in...

8 out of 10.

Just hoping the Crawley friendly isn't as bad as when we played one there under Hyypia - with fullbacks as wingers and Kemy lazily rolling around the pitch.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm a 9, another season in the Premier League, what appears to be an attack minded young manager and a good squad that I think will see some "fringe" players flourish under Potter. What's not to like?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
3 - we are royally ****ed without new signings ST, RB, ACM, and the mood music coming out of the club today, i.e. we may not need to strengthen our forward options, is complacency gone mental IMHO...

..... or, let's imagine our owner is a very good poker player who has his eyes on a striker but is worried that people would think we MUST spend to strengthen in that area?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
4 lots to do. we nearly went down and Complacency was huge factor, Jan was shocking re recruitment (lack of). The team is almost identical to last season, so lots to do in order for a more speedy, exciting goal scoring version of Brighton to compete effectively...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A firm 5. Still no up front firepower signed. And if there's any in the pipeline then they're already missing much of the pre-season training/bonding and will now take additional 'Time To Gel'. When will we ever learn FFS?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I'm an 8. I was very low regarding football post-Man City and felt I needed a long rest to get back in the mood for football. I still expect there to be a lot more downs than ups this season, but the moment I found out about Hughton leaving, rightly or wrongly, it totally lifted me and I've been optimistic since. I still think there's work to be done, but the club just seem to be going about their business so I'm not really worried at this stage.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Low. I had confidence the change of manager would come with serious ambition in the transfer market. Now it’s looking increasingly like a budget option, a very naive one.

As it stands, It seems as if the only thing we will be spending is a lot of time in the relegation zone for the first time since our return and this forum will be unbearable, full of people peddling ‘give it time’, smug ‘I told you so’s’ and defeatist ‘the Championship is a great league’.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here