Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is your Albion Mojo today?

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Dipped a bit - down to 7.

Potter, Băluţă, Alzate are still exciting positives.

But the squad has just lost a legend. Hard to take.

Yep - I think that losing Knocky plus a lack of incoming first team players has us feeling a little apprehensive. Hopefully there'll be something to get excited about this week. I'd say mine has dropped from a 8 to a 5 :tantrum:

I was really looking forward to see how Knocky would get on under Potter - I felt he would have thrived

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No score until window closes. Positive about what GP seems to be about - encouraging youth, happy to adopt fluid setups etc. Knocky going looks a bit odd but very difficult to comment without knowing what has gone on behind the scenes (he’s probably been one of my favourite players, but also one of the most frustrating for me too - was hoping a spell under GP would make him). Slightly worried about noises from the club but expecting a couple of signings to quell the doom-mongers.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Must admit low at the moment, Knocky gone, no more Bruno on the pitch, atm squad not at the strength we would like it to be. About six. Let's see if anyone is incoming in the future.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
My mojo is currently at neutral - I genuinely don't know what to expect but can't wait to find out!

I am currently at a 5 at the moment, with the squad looking weaker and I am not getting the Potter excitement at all. Tony Bloom has once before gambled when bringing in Sammi Hyypia who's credentials at the time exceeded that of Potters. It will take a few exciting signings to change my mojo at present

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Dropped by 3 points today

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Higher than it’s been for a couple of years, I’m really excited about the future. We’ve got some brilliant people in charge who I have absolute faith in. The fact that they are prepared to make brutal and in some places unpopular but needed changes like sacking Hughton and moving AK on gives me great confidence that they will continue to do what’s best for the overall good of the club.

I’ve said for a long time we’ve got some quality players in the squad that have not been coached or managed effectively enough so I fully believe there is more to come from them under our new coaches. Add in some very exciting youngsters, a couple more of the old guard moved on and hopefully a couple more signings and I think we’re in a great place. Can’t wait for the season to start.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Higher than it’s been for a couple of years, I’m really excited about the future. We’ve got some brilliant people in charge who I have absolute faith in. The fact that they are prepared to make brutal and in some places unpopular but needed changes like sacking Hughton and moving AK on gives me great confidence that they will continue to do what’s best for the overall good of the club.

I’ve said for a long time we’ve got some quality players in the squad that have not been coached or managed effectively enough so I fully believe there is more to come from them under our new coaches. Add in some very exciting youngsters, a couple more of the old guard moved on and hopefully a couple more signings and I think we’re in a great place. Can’t wait for the season to start.

I'll have whatever you're having.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Starting to get a bit concerned. Under 3 weeks to the season and only effectively three signings coming in :

Hemed - new 1 year deal (no sign of anyone coming in to buy him so is GP going to use him?)
Clarke - good potential centre half, but still likely to warm the bench more often than not.
Trossard - an unproven winger with a similar record to Ali J but very lightweight and from what I saw of him yesterday, way off being in 1st team contention - another one for the future.

Underwhelmed would be an understatement especially with Knockaert going - he may have been a bit of a liability at times, but he could also change a game and has plenty of Prem experience unlike Trossard.

Hope that Santa delivers some new signings early this year.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Starting to get a bit concerned. Under 3 weeks to the season and only effectively three signings coming in :

Hemed - new 1 year deal (no sign of anyone coming in to buy him so is GP going to use him?)
Clarke - good potential centre half, but still likely to warm the bench more often than not.
Trossard - an unproven winger with a similar record to Ali J but very lightweight and from what I saw of him yesterday, way off being in 1st team contention - another one for the future.

Underwhelmed would be an understatement especially with Knockaert going - he may have been a bit of a liability at times, but he could also change a game and has plenty of Prem experience unlike Trossard.

The transfer window in most of Europe closes at the end of August.

We have plenty of time to sell Hemed to Spain ( or Suttner to Germany etc. etc. )

So no need to worry about no buyers just yet...

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Surely Trossard is not one for the future??, I was hoping he was immediate first 11 player, I’m seriously underwhelmed with the lack of shakeup in the squad so fully expecting a real battle to avoid relegation with basically the same team as last season

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Surely Trossard is not one for the future??, I was hoping he was immediate first 11 player, I’m seriously underwhelmed with the lack of shakeup in the squad so fully expecting a real battle to avoid relegation with basically the same team as last season

I would hope not too, but did you see him yesterday? Completely marked out of the game in the 2nd half he was on for and when he did have the ball he was barged off it like a schoolboy.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Mojo has dropped a lot today. I knew Knockaert was going but now it’s official it has hit home. What a ****ing stupid decision.
Was at the match yesterday. Knockaert was by far and away the most common name on the back of fans shirts.
Know he wasn’t there but spent most of the second half wishing he could come on. He is the only player we had that could unlock a defence in a game like yesterday’s.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I would hope not too, but did you see him yesterday? Completely marked out of the game in the 2nd half he was on for and when he did have the ball he was barged off it like a schoolboy.

Not at the game yesterday so these type of comments worry me. We currently have more heads of recruitment than goalscoring strikers at the moment and still appear to have a distinct lack of ability to spot good players

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Not at the game yesterday so these type of comments worry me. We currently have more heads of recruitment than goalscoring strikers at the moment and still appear to have a distinct lack of ability to spot good players

In his defence he did only play 1 half of the game but to me he made Ali J's efforts last season look like Lionel Messi. There must be more experienced players the club are looking at so hopefully the 3 players needed (or maybe now 4 with AK's departure) will be a real step up in class. Lets hope so.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

I can't read that without picturing you as Lieutenant George in Blackadder goes Forth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here