Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is your Albion Mojo today?

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I’ve said for a long time we’ve got some quality players in the squad that have not been coached or managed effectively enough so I fully believe there is more to come from them under our new coaches. Add in some very exciting youngsters, a couple more of the old guard moved on and hopefully a couple more signings and I think we’re in a great place.

Totally agree, think we shall wup the Aussies.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Correct on the first part and really hope your right on the second part, but I really have serious doubts this will happen

If TB really thinks that Potter will be able to craft a silk purse out of a sow's ear after last season's debacle, I'd be completely gobsmacked. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence and knowledge of football will know that without some serious strengthening of our squad we will have little or no chance of survival in the Premier League this season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Correct on the first part and really hope your right on the second part, but I really have serious doubts this will happen

It’s got to happen.

Our slow and uncreative central midfield was outplayed in 30 odd matches last season, and Montoya had to be dropped by normally loyal CH because opposing wingers had the bloke ‘on toast’.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
If TB really thinks that Potter will be able to craft a silk purse out of a sow's ear after last season's debacle, I'd be completely gobsmacked. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence and knowledge of football will know that without some serious strengthening of our squad we will have little or no chance of survival in the Premier League this season.

This ! With bells on

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With the player news it's heading down from 3. Doesn't mean I won't support the team though.

Does the team need that sort of support? ???

Kidding. :lolol: :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Some things get me angry. Others have me muttering 'absurd'.

Have a hot slice of 'absurd' and

edited because I'm, not that offended. Just bemused.

Edit, apologies, I can't seem to remove the attachment....

Attachments

• warm.png
    warm.png
    52 KB · Views: 131

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
3 with Knocky going. After a shocking end to the season I fear for us unless we are bringing players with some serious top flight experience. We have now lost 2 of ours, Bruno and Knocky, the only 2 signings have none. Hope Trossard gets up to speed quick but the reports from the Fulham game aren't great. I'm sure there's a plan we are following, I'm struggling to see it yet though. Seem to be weakening the squad not strengthening it. Very strange

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It really depends on who we get in, simple as that. At the moment I fear relegation with no new first framers arriving, however it’s clear we will strengthen. So I’ll wait till after the window closes before lumping on relegation!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
My mojo's gone from a reasonably optimistic 7 down to a disappointed and less optimistic 5 in the last few days. Our squad is looking paper thin and with an untried and untested rookie manager it's becoming difficult to escape the conclusion that this is going to be a difficult season ahead.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just watched [MENTION=23795]Hugo Rune[/MENTION] highlight of 'that' Swansea goal v City.

We're gonna win the league

I pity all you weaklings and your cry-baby bibblings.

And here’s the goal to prove we already have the players to go full Potterball.

https://youtu.be/JWXtW4Z0iao

I’m a 7 and will be topped up to a 9 with the signing of a striker and rightback no matter what the results of the upcoming meaningless friendlies.

Yoda

English & European
Didn't see the poll when it was posted, but at the time it was, I would've said a solid 6 or 7.

That has since dropped to a very worrying 1, 2 at best.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Didn't see the poll when it was posted, but at the time it was, I would've said a solid 6 or 7.

That has since dropped to a very worrying 1, 2 at best.

What's made it drop from a solid 6-7 down to 1 or 2 at best? The friendly against Fulham?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Where is your Albion Mojo today?

No idea. I sent the little bugger out for ten No.6 and a Party 7 back in 1976 - never seen it since.

Perhaps I shouldn't have moved house ..............................

DavePage

and in 9 months your all be saying told you so, never doubted them. What a season.
Nobody promised signings or did they?
Potter was bought in to improve the players we already had, If they can't be arsed to buy into what he's asking of them, Tatta move along bring in the new in January.
Hopefully we will be stronger next year whichever division we are in.
Sadly that's football, nobody has a Devine right to anything.
Depends also how long Potter will be given to implement his philosophy

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My mojo's gone from a reasonably optimistic 7 down to a disappointed and less optimistic 5 in the last few days. Our squad is looking paper thin and with an untried and untested rookie manager it's becoming difficult to escape the conclusion that this is going to be a difficult season ahead.
He’s only a rookie to PL not like a player who fancies a career change and wants a top job instantly. He seems a good tactician someone with the ability to break up the opposition when they are piling on the pressure during games is a plus instead of waiting for the inevitable to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here