Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is your Albion Mojo today?

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
7. Midfield General in and I'll be buzzing around 9-10.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
My Albion mojo is around 8 tonight I like the signings and With Neil up front I am hoping he scores double figures, I am also very happy with us being classed the under dog the pundits are making us favourites to go down, bring it on we are always at our best being written off before a ball is kicked

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
I still wouldn’t mind Drinkwater on loan, but really not a must have for me. I’m very happy with what we have, based off what I’ve seen during preseason, very much looking forward to the season ahead.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Right now, pretty high. I've gone with a 9.

It's the best time of the season, the squad has taken shape, the slate has been wiped clean, our players are fantastic again and we can indulge in unrealistic (unless your Leicester) fantasies of storming the league.

Potter has been well backed in the market, we appear to have mostly addressed the squad weaknesses of last year and we have a lot of promising young players out on loan getting a step closer to the first team squad.

If you can't be positive now, in the days leading up to the big kick off, you're in for a long hard season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
New poll needed I think and unless someone else posts it before, I’ll be back with a new one once the window slams shut :thumbsup:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Up to 7 from 4. On the basis I go into every game thinking we will lose that is a high mark. All credit to club for hopefully making us much stronger up front. Good squad now and would assume a few will go by by Friday

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Increasing rapidly... yes, needs a new poll...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Much, much higher for me as well now.

Around seven I'd say. Optimistic on Maupay. A chance to pick up points early doors too.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Best of the season - 8.

Defence loads better.
Lamptey star in the making
Webster finally looking better
MacAllister looks classy.
Maupay vs Arsenal

What’s not to like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk