Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is your Albion Mojo today?

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Gone down to a 3 for me after :

a) losing Knockeart
b) watching one of our new signings look woeful at Aldershot. Hopefully other Prem teams won't bully Trossard off the ball, which Fulham did repeatedly on Saturday
c) no further rumours of the three or maybe now four signings most on here want or are hoping for.

Amazing. It’s mid-July. I can’t believe we have to have this shit every ****ing summer. It’s absolutely pathetic.

How do you people get through the days?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Amazing. It’s mid-July. I can’t believe we have to have this shit every ****ing summer. It’s absolutely pathetic.

Avoid here if Dunk goes.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lol

You’re welcome Mr Tackle, made me laugh too

As a result of all this my mojo is now back up to 0

Good man. We'll have you respiration and a blood presure by November, mark my words :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Felt strangely subdued before the start of last season.
As the season wore on my mojo got steadily worse. I found myself going because I’d already paid, not because I wanted to.
I can count the number of games I enjoyed, or even looked forward to going to, on the fingers of one hand.
Can’t see enough changes to suggest that this season will be any different in all honesty.
I sincerely hope I’m wrong and I can actually look forward to going to games again.

We’ll see.

Yes, but that was because you were in custody, sedated and in restraint owing to that unfortunate episode at the village fete, with the cider, cattle prod and the super glue. :wrong:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
How was George Benson :thumbsup:

For 76 really good, the voice is not as good but then he was never s great vocalist, but the Jazz guitar was sublime as ever.
Stayed with family in London so had a really nice time for a few days
I love London, for 4 days, but always happy to get back down here, I think I was lucky to live in London at the right age and time, but still one of the best cities in the world, bollox to the traffic though.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Pretty ****ing low.

But it's ok because we'll sign 4 randoms in the next fortnight and Rodger from Portslade will thank Tony, Dan, Paul and Graham at the Fans Forum for an excellent summer of business despite not having a clue what they are like.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
For 76 really good, the voice is not as good but then he was never s great vocalist, but the Jazz guitar was sublime as ever.
Stayed with family in London so had a really nice time for a few days
I love London, for 4 days, but always happy to get back down here, I think I was lucky to live in London at the right age and time, but still one of the best cities in the world, bollox to the traffic though.

Oh yes, very much so :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yes, but that was because you were in custody, sedated and in restraint owing to that unfortunate episode at the village fete, with the cider, cattle prod and the super glue. :wrong:

One more word about that sorry episode and You’ll be hearing from my lawyers

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I’m fairness, last summer wasn’t great either and look what happened. People only depressed because the current team have proven they’re capable of giving a wall of drying paint a run for its money.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm kind of where I've been since the CH sacking... which was ill timed and mis-managed imho. So that's around 3-4, with the appointment of GP not really influencing how I feel either way. For whatever reason, I can't shake the feeling that we're going to have an awful, dismal and borderline embarrassing season. I feel it in my waters as they say. Something just doesn't feel right, what it is I can't quite fathom? . . . I feel like I'm wearing someone else's shoes and they don't quite fit...

Yep - things feel off.

Not alone here Kosh. We’ve the benefit of seeing us struggle for two seasons with current squad so it’s reasonable to expect another without much excitement along the way based on the evidence. Unless of course several players put in performances the like of which we’ve never seen before. Knowing our luck, players like Duffy and Dunk will then have stinkers to counter balance!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
My mojo is moving up .We are moving players out and some good quality players are moving in. Things are looking positive. With all the players we have out on loan at a good level ,we will have an interesting year .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think we're placing far to much in the hands of Potter turning around all of last season's underperformers. He might get more out of 1 or 2 of them, but I cannot seem him transforming all of them, and taking the rest with him. Feel we need a big addition before the start to give us a real boast. Mojo static in midtable.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think we're placing far to much in the hands of Potter turning around all of last season's underperformers. He might get more out of 1 or 2 of them, but I cannot seem him transforming all of them, and taking the rest with him. Feel we need a big addition before the start to give us a real boast. Mojo static in midtable.

The only meaningful mojo poll will be the one posted after the window closes :smile:

These ones are just passing the time as things happen during the close season. I have been a 7 and a 4 so far :lolol:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Will try and stay positive but going into season with 10 of same team max 4. Cant believe spending 20m on a defender Can only assume Dunk is going.otherwise it would be mad. Where is our creative midfielder and forward. Sure all will be ok but only difference I can see is losing 3/4-2 instead of 1-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here