Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is your Albion Mojo today?

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lot higher after talking to a Portsmouth fan last night
Who was saying how lucky we are signing Clarke a very good playing out from the back and good in the air.

League 1 player making a massive jump.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Going to be a very slow start to the season for me. Due to a combination of a September holiday, and a rather significant birthday for Mrs P in October, I will be missing Burnley and Spurs home matches, so from West Ham on 17 Aug I won't see another match until Everton on 26 Oct :eek:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
League 1 player making a massive jump.
Yeah, that Vardy signing will never work out for Leicester.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Can’t get excited about the new season yet, for some reason. Probably the first time in 50 years of supporting The Albion that, at the moment, I just don’t feel that bothered.

Hmmm ballshit, this cannot be the first time in 50 years!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Can’t get excited about the new season yet, for some reason. Probably the first time in 50 years of supporting The Albion that, at the moment, I just don’t feel that bothered.

Same, apart from it's 35 years for me.The back end of last season sucked all the enthusiasm out of me. I know we had poor seasons in the lower divisions, but there was at least some hope the following one could be our season, but that will never happen in the Premier League and is likely to be more of the same.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Was a 6 but after reading today Potter can get more from last years signings down to a 3. Same squad as now and we will be in a relegation scrap all season only difference will be scoring more and letting in more. At his age Murray should only be a sub. Whatever Potters tactics he cant make Gross.Propper and Stevens quicker. Maybe our new CH will be great but we didnt need him. So have one additional attacking player. Reluctant to post this because surely more signings are the way and a few that were not good enough on way out.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
3 - we are royally ****ed without new signings ST, RB, ACM, and the mood music coming out of the club today, i.e. we may not need to strengthen our forward options, is complacency gone mental IMHO...

Blimey, the way you’ve gone on about Hughton, I thought you’d be higher.....

Presumably, you think we had poor players after all...... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Really interested (and excited!) to see how GP develops things. Hoping to see Ali J and Locadia improve and Andone benefit from a good pre-season. Keen to see if Solly can kick-on again - felt he started to build some momentum towards the end of last season. Excited to see Bernardo develop and have a good feeling about Trossard's impact - been there before though! Concerned that possible points on paper come so early in the season and we could miss out as the players trying to adapt/implement new things - poor start a possibility, that might be hard to make up.. "SEVEN!"

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Come on lads & lasses......new Premier League season beckons, new manager, new signings,new underwear, new shirt, new season ticket prices, new bedwetting sheets, new everything......whats not to like, we are Brighton and if you can get excited about a new season at Gillingham, Withdean why not at a lovely full to the brim Amex versus the like of Liverpool, Man United, Arsenal, six easy points against our beloved rivals how can you like football at all? I disagreed the sacking of CH but at least we have gone a little leftfield with GP so it's all up in the air.....lets enjoy the ride....at least we didn't appoint Bruce, Alladyce, Moyes, or any other manager that is on the manager merry go round of failure.
I for one can't wait for the new season to start.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
7 for me, excited to see what a change of system and different ideas from Potter may mean to our existing strikers, i dont think we will bring another striker in, but i never did, so thats not a disappointment for me. I would like to see another midfielder join, one that can boss a game and obviously competition for Montoya, im reasonably happy with what we have though otherwise.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dipped a bit - down to 7.

Potter, Băluţă, Alzate are still exciting positives.

But the squad has just lost a legend. Hard to take.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here