Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tomer Hemed conspiracy files

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Hopefully it will be permanent transfer and we receive a fee as there would have been no point in giving him the one year extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hopefully it will be permanent transfer and we receive a fee as there would have been no point in giving him the one year extension.

Im guessing that one year extension was probably a contingency that if we didn't sign anyone then we need an extra body. FWIW I would pick a fully fit Hemed over Locadia ANY DAY.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Im guessing that one year extension was probably a contingency that if we didn't sign anyone then we need an extra body. FWIW I would pick a fully fit Hemed over Locadia ANY DAY.

I wouldn’t...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope that they find him a club before Thursday, he deserves it. I thought that I read he wants to go back to Spain so perhaps a deal is in the pipeline
He's got until September 2nd until the Spanish transfer window shuts.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

:lolol: Hemed just isn't as good as you want him to be. He was a part of the promotion team and that will never be forgotten, but he will be. Ordinary player at Championship level and well below the minimum standard to be a success in the Premier League. His loan spell at QPR largely showed up his limitations. He went through a long barron spell with us when the team wasn't creating multiple chances for him. He's a long way off Murray's level.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
You're basically that geezer sat in the pub by himself just telling made up stories to anyone that goes to order a drink, aren't you? ???

Yep that’s me! Seriously, my father played CF for Exeter City in Division 3 South in 1953/4, hardly top level, but still on pro terms. He also played in the test-game for the first floodlights at Fratton Park, before the first ever UK floodlit match played there. My brother played for the LA Gauchos, the feeder team for the LA Aztecs, back in 1982-84. The team was mainly made up of Argentinian semi pros, and we were at war with them at the time, so they had to give him a Spanish name to get around the potential animosity of that. I have an LA Sunday Times article, with a superb photo of him nodding in the winning goal for the Gauchos, with his Spanish name in the caption, a great memento.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Yep that’s me! Seriously, my father played CF for Exeter City in Division 3 South in 1953/4, hardly top level, but still on pro terms. He also played in the test-game for the first floodlights at Fratton Park, before the first ever UK floodlit match played there. My brother played for the LA Gauchos, the feeder team for the LA Aztecs, back in 1982-84. The team was mainly made up of Argentinian semi pros, and we were at war with them at the time, so they had to give him a Spanish name to get around the potential animosity of that. I have an LA Sunday Times article, with a superb photo of him nodding in the winning goal for the Gauchos, with his Spanish name in the caption, a great memento.

Got to be a spoof. This is so perfect.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Careful you will have the “ they are all plastics” brigade after you

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Really? Christ, what a world this is. It's amazing the stuff I miss, not being on twatter, instragram, snapchat, Friends Reunited or Grindr. I don't watch ITV or read working class 'newspapers' either. If all of that is what constitutes being in the modern groove, I'm glad I don't have the schmeckles.

So you have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, ITV and newspapers on ignore ?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

https://www.11v11.com/teams/exeter-city/tab/players/season/1954/

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
:lolol: Hemed just isn't as good as you want him to be. He was a part of the promotion team and that will never be forgotten, but he will be. Ordinary player at Championship level and well below the minimum standard to be a success in the Premier League. His loan spell at QPR largely showed up his limitations. He went through a long barron spell with us when the team wasn't creating multiple chances for him. He's a long way off Murray's level.

I didnt say anything about Murray. For me Hemed is better than Locadia thats all.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Time to leave for Tomer

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I didnt say anything about Murray. For me Hemed is better than Locadia thats all.

Very different players.

I’d say that Hemed is the better Striker (No. 9) and Locadia the better Forward.

With Maupay, Murray and Andone ahead of him, it’s time for Hemed to move on.

Locadia will start against Watford, he is clearly a Potter player but we won’t see him used as a Striker this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here