Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which Albion player is going to be this year’s main scapegoat?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Stephens will continue to be it.. from the 1st kick-off, assuming we will have ditched the "Dunk touch for Duffy to launch one out for a throw in" DS will pass it to the full-back and the "Sideways, Backwards" brigade will be in full voice, ignoring any subsequent positive contribution from there on in..

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The Greyhound, while his contribution as a stand in full back will be necessary, his movement forward will be a revelation but his defending will be as abysmal as normal. But I rate him.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Ali J, if Potter fails to turn him into a goal scoring and assisting winger then he's done for, it is his second season and some reporter from Dutchland said he ALWAYS comes good in his second season.

Failing that it'll be Montoya.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That's because most people on here watched us play football regularly last season.

My money is on Murray. If the football is as speedy as many Potter fans would have us believe, I think he could stand out like a sore thumb. I love what the guy's done for us though so I hope not.

Or Muzza finally gets support on the pitch, enabling yet more PL goals.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Glenn Murray, the JUDAS!!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Stephens will continue to be it.. from the 1st kick-off, assuming we will have ditched the "Dunk touch for Duffy to launch one out for a throw in" DS will pass it to the full-back and the "Sideways, Backwards" brigade will be in full voice, ignoring any subsequent positive contribution from there on in..

Yep, if his first pass of the season isn’t a midfield bypassing, defence shredding through-ball for Muzza to slot home, then the asinine bellends will start as they left off and mean to go on with a “SEE?? I TOLD YOU”.

Embarrassing bunch of *****.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yep, if his first pass of the season isn’t a midfield bypassing, defence shredding through-ball for Muzza to slot home, then the asinine bellends will start as they left off and mean to go on with a “SEE?? I TOLD YOU”.

Embarrassing bunch of *****.

And if it is such a pass it will be an 'accident' and quickly forgotten.....

None, all of the players will get a pass from the fans who will be ripping up their seats over the manager, the board, the recruitment team, the fella on the PA system and the students selling the pies

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Still fuming about Jamie Murphy's performance at Brentford in Feb 2017.

Reckon it might take a while for me to find a new scapegoat.

DavePage

Potter has a cunning plan.

hqdefault.jpg

should have a stick out of his back like a subbuteo keeper
which works well when he is in the North end but when the away fans have control of his stick? ummm

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
In the interest of balance on the surprise player thread

I am hoping Stephens, Locadia, AJ and Bong can pass the mantle on. I’ll go for Andone after the second sending off.

Well I hope it won't be Locadia. That would mean he is actually getting on the pitch. I have nightmares about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here