Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which Albion player do you think will surprise us most in the coming season?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Judging by this off season many on here will be surprised by Murray, I won't be. :lol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Locadia.......will be used more than under CH.and in a more central posistion. He will be better. It's why we will not sign Mcburnieface. Why would WE? Big jurge has scored as many goals in a comparative league to Mcburnieface in the Championship. Jurgen is a UNIT and will come good.*

*I realise I am in the minority here and stand to lose what little credibility as a *pundit* I never had........but trust me Big Jurge is THE MAN

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Duffy when he is coached to direct headers downward when in front of goal,will be top scorer.

Is actually a good point :lol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Jurgen Locadia, we'll be raving (in a good way) about him before Christmas, he's going to bang in 15+ goals this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Alireza. There is a quality player in there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And One, Big Jurg and Ali J are all very lucky that their respective bars are set so low.
Ali can score 2 goals slapping in off his arse and he'll be a success.

If Potty can remove the freaking great big mental block Solly gets the moment he steps into the final third of the pitch, then I will very surprised and somewhat saddened.

It'll be a sad day because if IF Potty can do that, in 12 months time uninspiring posters will be demanding CH returns to the vacant managerial hotseat.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I assume we can be surprised at someone having a poor season? In which case I'll go for Gross, worry he might not fit into Potter's plans at all, especially if he wants to play at pace.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Duffy when he is coached to direct headers downward when in front of goal,will be top scorer.

We spent the whole of last season knocking long balls to the far post to Shane, with little reward. Last game of the season we went near post and Murray nonchalantly glanced it in. Lesson learned hopefully.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I'd be suprised if anybody scores more than Murray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here