Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Panorama tonight will be interesting !

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I'm not holding out much hope that we have it all wrong and Corbyn and his close advisers are really all decent and lovely people.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It was made by a man who used to work for The Sun....it’s going to be biased bollocks not worth watching ��

So despite ever growing evidence otherwise you believe Labour have dealt with this issue correctly ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A truly nasty, racist party, how people can vote for this vile lot is beyond Me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank God we have a choice...

...oh.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Don't we have a muslim holding one of the Great Offices of State, the Home Secretary?

We do and there's also plenty of high ranking jews in the Labour Party so I'm not sure what your point is.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The racist haters, of the left and right, have a prominent foothold in major parties of this nation. Sadly we’re going backwards.

It will take a gutsy leader or two, such as Kinnock kicking out the Trotskyite infiltrators, to get these parties and our country back on track as one of the most tolerant places to be.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Same point you are making

Eh ? I was pointing out that Labour has an issue with the party attitude towards Jews and the Tories have the same issue towards Muslims/Islam - Titanic was implying that it wasn't possible for the Tories to be anti Muslim as they have a Muslim as Home Sec.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here