Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Rosenior joins Derby coaching staff

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who is the manager? Could it be CH, about to be announced?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whoops I must pay more attention :rolleyes:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Really sad news. Love the guy. Great role model and an asset to our club. Shame we couldn't have found a better job for him but maybe the new manager is bringing his own people in so the incumbents have to move on.

Sad day

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Good luck Liam thank you for your dedication to the cause over the years I expect to see you managing in the not to distant future

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Clearing out the old guard, I wonder? Who could be next?

Edit: Forget that. It looks like a promotion and career progression, so good luck to him. Derby's gain is our loss.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Absolutely gutted, I loved having Liam with the club, was always pleased to see him covering games on the TV.

Good luck!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good luck to the fella. He comes across as very knowledgable and articulate in his punditry and in his columns, I'm sure he'll go on to be a very successful coach and eventually manager.

As an aside, I do wish @OfficialBHAFC would ditch the damn emoji's. Its like its being tweeted by a 15 year old girl.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Good luck to the fella. He comes across as very knowledgable and articulate in his punditry and in his columns, I'm sure he'll go on to be a very successful coach and eventually manager.

As an aside, I do wish @OfficialBHAFC would ditch the damn emoji's. Its like its being tweeted by a 15 year old girl.

Think our Twitter account is managed by one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here