Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bruce to Newcastle rumour

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
One of the local journalists seems to not be flavour of the month on Twitter.

Luke Edwards “I’m going to stop engaging with people for a couple of days as it just seems to make them worse....”

Lee “My offer still stands Luke, me and you no weapons just fists. I can come meet you tonight just name the time and a place?”

:glare:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great move... For us!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Already working his magic with a fine 1-0 opening win over big spending WHU today.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Wants to make Andy Carroll his first signing. Honestly, you can't make this stuff up!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wants 4 transfer windows/2 years to turn things around and make Newcastle into a club the supporters deserve and are entitled to.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wants 4 transfer windows/2 years to turn things around and make Newcastle into a club the supporters deserve and are entitled to.

From a similar base the Albion needed just the one transfer window.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think that being favourites to go down has taken all the pressure off us. All the pressure is on the likes of Bruce at Newcastle, Watford and our friends up the road and along the coast.

It would be amusing if Bruce got sacked and then Hughton goes there on a short contract to save them.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
That might've overtaken Mascots Minute Silence as my new favourite twitter account.

Why would anyone think that is a good idea for a twitter account????????

It really is brilliant!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think that being favourites to go down has taken all the pressure off us. All the pressure is on the likes of Bruce at Newcastle, Watford and our friends up the road and along the coast.

It would be amusing if Bruce got sacked and then Hughton goes there on a short contract to save them.

Yes it would as we know his teams don’t like scoring goals....

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
They are promising to be EXCELLENT entertainment this season. As I've said many times, Rafa covered over the cracks big time.

Still, Andy Carroll is back

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here