Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mbaye Diagne

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Does fit the criteria of the sort of terrible striker we'd go after.

I'd question where the site gets the authority to state that he does not look hot.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
'Does not look hot' lol!

maxresdefault.jpg

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
This may be an issue.....

The Senegalese footballer reveals why his relationship with actress Soumboulou Bathily did not end in marriage. In an interview with L'Observateur on Thursday, Mbaye Diagne begins by refuting the thesis about "treason" on his part. Then declare: "Soumboulou and I know perfectly well what happened. I knew my wife four years before meeting Soumboulou. She knew what to expect. We took the time to discuss and there are some things that I will not reveal here, out of modesty .

He adds: "It is true that we went out together, our canned photos have continued to tour the canvas. Mbaye Diagne and Soumboulou, it was an open secret. We have had good times, but that must have ended. She is a beautiful person and an exceptional woman. Now, it is not excluded that I take a second wife. I am polygamous and my wife knows it. Moreover, our union has been celebrated traditionally and according to the Muslim religion. She knows that she is my "Awo" and that she will have co-wives, Senegalese " .

http://dakarsnap.com/index.php/2017/12/28/mbaye-diagne-revele-sest-passe-soumboulou/

It'll probably be one of them on there......

Surely that kind of behaviour would immediately contravene the "no dickheads" policy?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Now, it is not excluded that I take a second wife. I am polygamous and my wife knows it. Moreover, our union has been celebrated traditionally and according to the Muslim religion. She knows that she is my "Awo" and that she will have co-wives

Co-wiveS ? I have enough trouble with one :eek:

It's also illegal in the UK
Polygamy in the United Kingdom. Polygamous marriages may not be performed in the United Kingdom, and if a polygamous marriage is performed, the already-married person may be guilty of the crime of bigamy under the s.11 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
FIFA ratings would suggest a Murray replacement, a hold up striker. No pace, but physical with a decent shot. Apparently.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Saudi Arabia, 28-year-old football player who does not look hot ???

Looks good to be fair. Defenders will hate the size of him.

Ah a flasher, maybe not.

A polygamous flasher at that. If I'm having a willy waved at me wantonly, I want to be only shocked and appalled recipient of that flapping member.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Does fit the criteria of the sort of terrible striker we'd go after.

I'd question where the site gets the authority to state that he does not look hot.

Surely we would have the same issues with Percy related to a work permit for this guy?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Surely we would have the same issues with Percy related to a work permit for this guy?

Senegal (22nd) are ranked a lot higher than SA but doubt he's played enough games.

This Wiki entry made me chuckle :

Kasımpaşa
On 17 January 2018, Diagne joined Turkish Süper Lig side Kasımpaşa from Tianjin TEDA. He made his debut for the club two days later, coming on as a substitute in the 85th minute, and scoring the winning goal in a 3–2 victory over Alanyaspor. On 12 May 2018, Diagne scored his first hat-trick for the club in a 3–1 win over Gençlerbirliği. During his first season in Istanbul, he played 17 games and scored 12 goals.[10]

On 23 September 2018, with a goal in a 1–2 defeat to Alanyaspor, Diagne set the record of scoring 8 goals in his first 6 matches in the Süper Lig since the start of the season. He scored a brace in a 2–2 draw with Fenerbahçe. [11] On 22 December, Diagne scored another two goals in a 4–1 win over Beşiktaş, but was suspended for one league game due to receiving his fourth yellow card. In the next fixture he received a red card in Turkish Cup against Alanyaspor due to spitting on his opponent and he was banned for an additional 4 matches, attracting interest from clubs like Leeds United.[12]

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Senegal (22nd) are ranked a lot higher than SA but doubt he's played enough games.

This Wiki entry made me chuckle :

Kasımpaşa
On 17 January 2018, Diagne joined Turkish Süper Lig side Kasımpaşa from Tianjin TEDA. He made his debut for the club two days later, coming on as a substitute in the 85th minute, and scoring the winning goal in a 3–2 victory over Alanyaspor. On 12 May 2018, Diagne scored his first hat-trick for the club in a 3–1 win over Gençlerbirliği. During his first season in Istanbul, he played 17 games and scored 12 goals.[10]

On 23 September 2018, with a goal in a 1–2 defeat to Alanyaspor, Diagne set the record of scoring 8 goals in his first 6 matches in the Süper Lig since the start of the season. He scored a brace in a 2–2 draw with Fenerbahçe. [11] On 22 December, Diagne scored another two goals in a 4–1 win over Beşiktaş, but was suspended for one league game due to receiving his fourth yellow card. In the next fixture he received a red card in Turkish Cup against Alanyaspor due to spitting on his opponent and he was banned for an additional 4 matches, attracting interest from clubs like Leeds United.[12]

Love a Wiki edit

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports