Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Other Twin

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The latest crime novel to be adapted for television is set in Brighton.

LV Hay’s The Other Twin (published in the UK by Orenda Books) is to get the TV treatment by the production company behind Agatha Raisin (Free@Last TV).

The story is centred on Poppy Wade, whose younger sister falls to her death from a bridge over a railway.
Afterwards, Poppy returns home to Brighton for the first time in years. Unconvinced by official explanations, Poppy begins her own investigation into India’s death. But the deeper she digs, the closer she comes to uncovering deeply buried secrets.

Could Matthew Temple, the boyfriend she abandoned, be involved? And what of his powerful and wealthy parents, and his twin sister, Ana?

Enter the mysterious and ethereal Jenny: the girl Poppy discovers after hacking into India’s laptop. What is exactly is she hiding, and what did India discover…?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

LV Hay’s The Other Twin (published in the UK by Orenda Books) is to get the TV treatment by the production company behind Agatha Raisin (Free@Last TV).

The story is centred on Poppy Wade, whose younger sister falls to her death from a bridge over a railway.
Afterwards, Poppy returns home to Brighton for the first time in years. Unconvinced by official explanations, Poppy begins her own investigation into India’s death. But the deeper she digs, the closer she comes to uncovering deeply buried secrets.

Could Matthew Temple, the boyfriend she abandoned, be involved?

I don't know.

And what of his powerful and wealthy parents, and his twin sister, Ana?

I don't know.

Enter the mysterious and ethereal Jenny: the girl Poppy discovers after hacking into India’s laptop. What is exactly is she hiding, and what did India discover…?

I don't know.

Sorry

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It’s the butler. It’s always the butler.

Unless it’s The Mousetrap, in which case, it’s the *********.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

It was her brother, Bryan Wade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here