Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] USA

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The 414 bar in Tempe Arizona is a top night.

I left my bag in there...can you pick it up for me?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
On the hour every hour, you can’t miss it

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I went on a road trip a few years ago, with a couple of English mates (including [MENTION=522]Kinky Gerbils[/MENTION] ) and an American who was doing the driving. We were heading through New Mexico and saw a sign for Amarillo. Of course we got him to pull over and proceeded to take multiple photos of us underneath the sign pointing towards Amarillo. He had no f***ing idea what we were doing.

They also don't seem to like it when you sing Build Me Up Buttercup on a karaoke night at a rock bar in Albuquerque.

Erm. They loved it.

By loved, I mean hate

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not Trenton but Trento Canada. It’s near the lakes... Guardia and Cono.
I’m not getting any help so I’ll go back to the dorm. Thanks too those who tride to help.

Toronto?

If yes, then go to the top of the CN Tower for some great views, see if the Blue Jays are at home for a baseball game, and take a Duck Tour

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Americans have a fantastic sense of humour, and adore a practical joke.

They love to tease tourists by asking them blatantly silly questions on immigration forms, just to see whether you share that sense of humour.

So as you enter, try and think of witty replies to ‘joke’ questions like, “Have you ever been a member of an international terrorist organization such as Isis or Al Qaeda?” and “Are you carrying any Class A narcotics in your luggage?” They’ll love it, makes the process really fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here